STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

Yea just leave a simple note "ALL DISHONEST SCUM BAG THIEVES EVENTUALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE AND YOU'RE NO EXCEPTION"..and stick it under his wiper blade and be done with it. Karma will get him, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make sure it says thieves instead of thiefs :P

You know what's even more funny..I typed THIEFS, thought to myself that doesn't look right, switched it to another incorrect spelling, THIEVS and then switched it back to my original misspelled THIEFS. Did I mention I was the spelling B champ?!

You know what's even more funny..I typed THIEFS, thought to myself that doesn't look right, switched it to another incorrect spelling, THIEVS and then switched it back to my original misspelled THIEFS. Did I mention I was the spelling B champ?!

I'd edit it but what's the point :)

v im suprised my tow hook tag hasnt got stolen yet. v
304834_4796889197928_1801536373_n.jpg

HJ I would've hadn written a note on the spot!!...leave that man scared!! lol

I'm gonna brainstorm over the weekend what the note should say and if I should put a meme on it just for laughs. Please feel free to make one and post it! I might use it lol

I'm not sure why I only noticed this 8 pages in... but I feel your pain!

This Fall I had the valve stem covers stolen off my Works while I was buying groceries. They actually tried to steal the entire valve stem (since they are blue I assume) and in the process of what appears to be an attempt to rip them off the car they ended up leaving me with 2 flat tires that couldn't hold any air. I had to pay to get towed to a shop, retighten the insides/stems to refill, and I'm still missing the f**king covers. Unfortunately you can't buy just the covers from Work, and a set of the valve stems with covers is like $80... so it looks very sad with my pretty blue valve stems and stupid black plastic covers. I would TOTALLY steal them back if I found them on another car! Even if I had replaced mine. And I would have a hell of a time resisting the urge to kick in their window too just for the money and frustration it caused me... :mad:

Last edited:
I'm not sure why I only noticed this 8 pages in... but I feel your pain!

This Fall I had the valve stem covers stolen off my Works while I was buying groceries. They actually tried to steal the entire valve stem (since they are blue I assume) and in the process of what appears to be an attempt to rip them off the car they ended up leaving me with 2 flat tires that couldn't hold any air. I had to pay to get towed to a shop, retighten the insides/stems to refill, and I'm still missing the f**king covers. Unfortunately you can't buy just the covers from Work, and a set of the valve stems with covers is like $80... so it looks very sad with my pretty blue valve stems and stupid black plastic covers. I would TOTALLY steal them back if I found them on another car! Even if I had replaced mine. And I would have a hell of a time resisting the urge to kick in their window too just for the money and frustration it caused me... :mad:
Yes, that sucks getting your Works valve stem covers getting stolen. :sadbanana:

I also have the same ones on my car and I'm lucky people don't see it since the valve/cover are mounted on the stock wheels. I guess they don't realize that I have Works valve stems/covers. And I hope they don't get stolen.

Back