STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

I would TOTALLY steal them back if I found them on another car! Even if I had replaced mine. And I would have a hell of a time resisting the urge to kick in their window too just for the money and frustration it caused me... :mad:

I knew there was a reason I liked you :)

My Volk caps must be out of style, even the guy who took the time to steal my rear JDM badge didn't want them.

Anyone have a link to WORKS .......... Google won't give me anything....Name braned

John replaced his set and is leaving it at that. He's gonna leave a note.

P.S. they match his lugs much better in person than they do in his pictures.

I'm not sure why I only noticed this 8 pages in... but I feel your pain!

This Fall I had the valve stem covers stolen off my Works while I was buying groceries. They actually tried to steal the entire valve stem (since they are blue I assume) and in the process of what appears to be an attempt to rip them off the car they ended up leaving me with 2 flat tires that couldn't hold any air. I had to pay to get towed to a shop, retighten the insides/stems to refill, and I'm still missing the f**king covers. Unfortunately you can't buy just the covers from Work, and a set of the valve stems with covers is like $80... so it looks very sad with my pretty blue valve stems and stupid black plastic covers. I would TOTALLY steal them back if I found them on another car! Even if I had replaced mine. And I would have a hell of a time resisting the urge to kick in their window too just for the money and frustration it caused me... :mad:

I salute you! And I'm just going to leave a note because I want to leave this whole ordeal alone afterwards. Although every part of me wants to super glue them to his car and slash his tires I don't think that would be the wisest choice. I will update you all on everything Tuesday with pics! :D

Omg can you just confront him and punch him in the face and video it and post results back here, stop acting like a little girl. How many days has it been already. The dude stole your valve caps and he knows that you know, he wouldn't go ahead and steal valve caps from the car he parks next to, he knows you aint gonna do ****. You are going to leave a note? F*ck me.... are you serious? Come on man what the f*k, you are just making yourself look pathetic....When you see him the next time, open your car door walk up to him and just punch his teeth in take his bottom teeth as collateral for stealing your valve caps. Or at least man up and confront him, don't leave a note, you are not writing a note to your lover.

Omg can you just confront him and punch him in the face and video it and post results back here, stop acting like a little girl. How many days has it been already. The dude stole your valve caps and he knows that you know, he wouldn't go ahead and steal valve caps from the car he parks next to, he knows you aint gonna do ****. You are going to leave a note? F*ck me.... are you serious? Come on man what the f*k, you are just making yourself look pathetic....When you see him the next time, open your car door walk up to him and just punch his teeth in take his bottom teeth as collateral for stealing your valve caps. Or at least man up and confront him, don't leave a note, you are not writing a note to your lover.
Spoken like someone that's yet to be sued or arrested for assult. As the law states the 1st one to throw the 1st blow loses, if caught, and watch out for those camera phones.

Back