Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

it was only about three miles to the dry my old rags. I figured out that my tooth is falling out and I can't think to well with all the pain in my head . But I figured out that my temp medical condition might get the ticket thrown out because they do have a doctor thing for not wearing a seat belt. Or perhaps the cop doesn't show up, very unlikely however. The cops now tape everything or that's what they say-maybe that doesn't work either? Any way I am contesting the ticket. :spaz: I am not sure what a seat belt ticket does here -it is not a moving ticket and has no points on your driving record. they upped the fine from $50 to $85 so now I think its just a scam to fine people not really a safety thing at all. NH has no seat belt laws and has a lower accident rate than here. It's just like my other beef the TNPS air rip off scam, the gas can that you can't get any gas out of. The silly buzzer's in every car. Around here people take a old antique car and drive that around. No seat belts req, no tnps either just a very big noisy engine and usually no roof either.:worms::readtherules::tap:

Honda vfr 800 2006 vtec riding today, passed inspection, usually only the lights or tires give inspection trouble, 75 degrees Perfect riding day.:vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec:11,750 rpm today:turbobananapoke:

Attachments

• P1011444.JPG
    P1011444.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • P1011443.JPG
    P1011443.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • P1011442.JPG
    P1011442.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Why weren't you wearing your seat belt?
Well my Doctor-Dentist Dr Gordy- a doctor who like pulling teeth out of heads said he will sign the MV paper for the exemption for wearing a seat belt because I have gum disease and I am in great too much pain to wear a seat belt. I will get a card from MV saying I am too much pain to wear seat belt- I can move the Mv card to any car I drive. So screw that pesky:lildevil: cop. Well see what the judge has to say-I know he is not a Doctor. Doctor's make far more dough than judges here. He has a mult Million $$ office.:joke: So there, a old gasser gets over on the Fuzz.:paper: All the states honor that MV card too.

Last edited:
Well a dentist is not a DR according to MV, but the Dentist is writing a letter saying my teeth hurt maybe its just enough to get out of the ticket???????????????:hiding::sadbanana::violin::worms::confuzzled:

how does having a a gum disease have anything to do with wearing a seat belt? :confused:

Pain from a tooth falling out would effect your thinking. Thinking about your tooth falling out in pain would make you totally forget to put on a seat belt, a temp condition. The bee sting which I am allergic to Bee's. I once rolled a taxi over in a wealthy town and got a ticket, the judge threw the ticket out because getting stung causes me to drive like a drunk, I ended up in the hospital and the doctors backed up my story which was actually true. The cops were mad when I left, so I got out of town fast.:drooling: :hyper:

Last edited:
Girly Justen beiver challenged Tom cruz to a fight, I :box:hope this happens

I don't think this Boxing event will ever happen. Justin is just trying to act like a tough guy and is really a wimp. Tom Cruz would beat the crap out of him. Some of his movies was in japan- and he got a beating from those Ku Foo guys. The only thing Justin has done is pull his picker! :bleh: I would never use red on a black srt-4, but I do have green lug nuts.:dogdance:

wSZh5VZ.jpg

I like my Green open Lug nuts easy to put on and off with special grease to prevent them from welding onto the studs- they only weigh a few ounces and those daylight wheels are only 17 pds same size as the Honda wheels which weight what 23.5 pds. :badger:I have 8 daylight wheels and they don't make them any more.:eek: Is Justen and Tom going to beat on each other or what. Who the chicken and who's the Girly Face!

They are Banning Balloon's in a town in Maine, at least not mine. The thought police is every where. Maybe they can Ban Farts too!:stickpokesmiley:

Yes , A town is full of Do Gooder's who want to control every aspect of people's lives.:bananawhipdance: I release my Fart balloons to fly over town.:toilet: No parties allowed in that stuck up town!:birthday: I have not even seen a balloon fly in quite a while. This was fun to mock the Do Gooders, I can't stand them same one's who make everyone wear a seat belt, make gas cans spout not work, try and shove over priced electric cars on people.:chopwood:

Last edited:
a bunch of STATES have banned balloons. It's not just certain towns. If you don't care for animals, maybe you should start feeding all your precious cats balloons.

No balloons for cats, I have no balloons. Only the nanny state's did that and maybe 5, of course Ca banned balloons it is probley ignored by Hollywood .:unicorn: What about the:unamusedpopcorn: mess in area 51 by the gov-exempted themselves. For $35 a get a remote control Balloon with climb and descent control with a 35 mile controller. I write Fart town on it.

Back