Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Ya but it has to be a vtec v4 to count as the highest rev's, still un beaten as usual:fistpump:

Ya but it has to be a vtec v4 to count as the highest rev's, still un beaten as usual:fistpump:
only a Ducati rev's v4 rev 's higher but still not a vtec v4 in fact it is the highest rev vtec v4 street bike in the world. So there I win and you lose:excited: Mind you there are very few vtec v4's all Honda motorcycle's and cars LOL:banana whip2::bananapop::bananasplit:

My game and I all ways win like the gov does when it makes up phony rules=EPA:bananapoke:

My game and I all ways win like the gov does when it makes up phony rules=EPA:bananapoke:
So you can compare your short stroke motorcycle engine to a K24Z7 but no one can compare there motorcycle engine to your motorcycle engine? It is more impressive to see a B16 or B18 rev to 10,000 RPM than a bike going to 19,000.

So you can compare your short stroke motorcycle engine to a K24Z7 but no one can compare there motorcycle engine to your motorcycle engine? It is more impressive to see a B16 or B18 rev to 10,000 RPM than a bike going to 19,000.
Don't know about that, my old Yamaha r6 could do 15,000rev that had a carb, the new ones are doing 16,000rpm. You really feel and hear the vtec in the vfr 800 something the Honda SI:dogdance: 2013 is lacking. So hear is what you have to beat in a street anything 11750rpm stock setting in a v4 vtec engine. I don't know of anything that meets that except my vfr 800 vtec v4, the new vfr's are slower. And if no one care's then why post a answer?:tap::turbobananapoke: this is the wolf's banter thread:eyebrows:

If you want VTEC sound why not buy a GS-R just with an intake you can hear the intake and exhaust transition. But on my SI all you can't hear the motor at all under WOT due to the wastegate opening up.

How fast is that, I love those tires. In one world record on the salt flats, the old guy cut the rubber off the motorcycles tires with a sharp knife, they made a movie of it and I thought the movie was very good. It was something like this -the worlds fastest Indian wind stream motorcycle and that was only 200mph-it was a piece of junk but did set the record at that time. He made his own pistons and blew them up all the time. a Austrian dude. Mowed his lawn with gasoline.:dancing1:

this was not a EPA approved speed record sense the speed limiter was taken off.:lildevil:

that bike doesn't count, not a EPA approved bike like mine. It doesn't have rev hang, tnps, seat belt, stock muffler gone, carbon canister thrown out, noise emissions extremely high more engine than hydro shocks.:popcornbig:

I am doing my own oil testing, its called change the oil and see if the squeks disappear and the oil stays clean. Mobil 1 10-40 racing motorcycle oil passes all test and shift bit better as well as Castrol 10-40 both great with Castrol being 20% cheaper this is my go to bike oil. Next oil testing is napa Valvaline 0-20 passes cheapo test about $17 after napa rewards, so far it has stayed clean and hasn't burn any oil. Changing out the coloant in the vfr 800 today-that old stinky red stuff has got to go- Zerex G-05 is the best coolant for Honda's made for alu engines. My burn test on mobile 1 10-40 passes all tests revs right up to 10,000rpm and doesn't burn up oil. I would rate this oil as number 1!:flame: And the vfr 800 bike has a temp gauge that is telling me change the coolant running too hot, it will all ways run hot however-due to putting out so much HP>LOL!

Last edited:
:lemonade:this is why a temp guage should all ways be around, that coolant is 13 years old! A lot came out like at least 3 qts of old stinky red fluid =Zerx g5 to the rescue.

Attachments

• P1011433.JPG
    P1011433.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
41pslOto9TL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Who needs cup holders with this DOT approved helmet. That bike only gets around 24 MPG.

Likely gets Zero MPG because you put that hat on and not go anywhere!:bananawhipdance:

VFR 800 has its inspection sticker passed. Now I can run the tires till they blow out and use my AAA towing good for a 100 miles of tow to get it back to the garage. I would like to see air less motorcycle tires too.:chopwood:

VFR 800 has its inspection sticker passed. Now I can run the tires till they blow out and use my AAA towing good for a 100 miles of tow to get it back to the garage. I would like to see air less motorcycle tires too.:chopwood:

How does a 60+ year old ride crotch rockets still?

I am actually better rider now, I had to ride slow though town,it killed me. It also is the best thing I can do, the vfr 800 is working so well after the 520 racing did chain and light weight sprockets and brake fluid change and clutch change and changed the coolant too. Only the front forks need work-fluid change. I tested out various mods over the years and found out what works. This bike is amazing and has the optional Nissan abs $1000 option-has racing pads too, sargent seat, breakaway folding brake levers, sliders, steel bars in back, single carbon fiber muffler. Sport touring wind screen, I have hard bags too. Has lowering pegs and high rise clip on's steering. It is a sport touring bike not a sport bike-this is a major deference. In pearl black just like the Honda si, so I have a matching pair of vtec's in Black pearl color bike and car. And my SRT-4 turbo neon is also Bad *** black, I got a ticket for no seat belt in my slow cop blue Neon-granny car LOL :guitar:

Back