Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

answer me this... have you ever been there?
Yes I went to CA like 20years ago and liked the coast drive it was quite nice, but the cities were were a bit fogy with smog.
It doesn't seem to me their pollution stuff does anything but make it worst. They could plant more trees. At that time they weren't really attacking cars as much or handing out tickets just for driving down the road.:shadyhat:

The cop couldn't write tickets for 3hr+, he had to stay there with Me for 3hr-MSP was pissed off. Good.:flame: Oh they double the next seat belt ticket to $170 and even raise again for the third ticket. Oh , I know the MSP get paid extra for writing tickets-they lie about it.

I doubt he was pissed he was probably just annoyed that someone was actually trying to get out of a small fine for a seatbelt ticket. You might have wasted 3 hours of his time but guess what you wasted 3 hours of your own time.

He has plenty of time to make up for the day at the court but he could also use part of the day to catch up on administrative stuff.

Planting more trees is a good start, like was mentioned before-- but it's effectively just a bandaid. You can't just dilute the emissions and expect things to be okay. You gotta reduce, my dude.

And you can’t just plant trees anywhere in CA and expect them to grow without water. Water is one resource CA has endless issues with. A lot of the state is basically desert conditions. Wildfires also destroy trees/plants/brush every year there. You can’t just plant a billion trees in the state and expect it to compensate for the polution/population in the state.

And you can’t just plant trees anywhere in CA and expect them to grow without water. Water is one resource CA has endless issues with. A lot of the state is basically desert conditions. Wildfires also destroy trees/plants/brush every year there. You can’t just plant a billion trees in the state and expect it to compensate for the polution/population in the state.

That brings up a funny memory of when I was a PVT stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso TX. We would have to sweep sand off the roads and plant trees around our area of operations just to dig them up the next week :rotfl:.

I believe Tesla and Panasonic is opening a battery factory in LA so pollution is only going to get worse for those people.

That brings up a funny memory of when I was a PVT stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso TX. We would have to sweep sand off the roads and plant trees around our area of operations just to dig them up the next week :rotfl:.
Wait what? Why dig up a week later?

I believe Tesla and Panasonic is opening a battery factory in LA so pollution is only going to get worse for those people.
Good, then maybe they can produce the most toxic lake in the world location-China producing= electric battery's for cars.

Ah okay. Dug up because they died already. I've got ya.
Wrong tree- what about the sharia desert tree-needs very little water. perhaps some desert plants. Some planets don't even need water-butt o why can't the idiots in Ca think of anything except putting cats on cars?:domokundance:

Wrong tree- what about the sharia desert tree-needs very little water. perhaps some desert plants. Some planets don't even need water-butt o why can't the idiots in Ca think of anything except putting cats on cars?:domokundance:

@sunofwolf We need trees that actually produce significant oxygen, though. Therefore, they need to be trees that take in significant water, so that they can continually undergo photosynthesis. Planting cacti and desert palms would sap any remaining water in the desert regions, and wouldn't really produce meaningful results, since that ecosystem couldn't maintain all of the new foliage. Because there's not enough water for new plants.

Also, you know what a lot of other planets don't have as well as water?
Humans to support.

Humans are going to be not be around much longer replaced by a Honda robot.

Going with a 3" downpipe and exhaust and I have al ready paid for a etune and a acurity CAI, adding a RMM too and may add a turbo. 24mm rear sway bar and a short throw shift.:lildevil:

that's super human and robots are now killing people. One person was killed in texas by a remote control robot with a bomb. This happened in Maine also and the guy lived and got off because he was crazy now suing for $100,000,000. Just think soon robots will come after everyone-notice drones. Robots have Killed thousands of people already. USA started this stuff and has zero moral conduct. Notice the war in afghan cost a 1,000,000,000,000,000$$ US has lied about the entire war, not surprising anyone but the extent is amazing. It now goes down to a simple traffic ticket- Maine is lying to people about almost everything. Top five in corruption. Using cops to steal from poor people isn't safe-notice CA is always gun fights at traffic stops due to heavy fines.:lildevil: could you argue with a Robot at a traffic stop? China is now working on drones, Russia too in fact everyone is. What happens when the robot comes for you and peek in your window? I saw wiki leeks video of American's gunning down New reporters with a heli Copper from their own video camera.

Last edited:
Say what? You got to lay off watching conspiracy theories. I was a 15P in the Army and worked in the command post as a 3A(NCOIC) giving orders to the Pilots and 15W (UAS operators) and no one is just killing people. That war in Afghanistan is more to it than you need to know.

The coved up facts don't lie. No reason to be in afgan except to steal heroin and natural resources. 80% of Heroin comes afghans. So that video isn't true? EH. Banana republic is here:bananapoke::bananawhipdance::guitar::brock:

Say what? You got to lay off watching conspiracy theories. I was a 15P in the Army and worked in the command post as a 3A(NCOIC) giving orders to the Pilots and 15W (UAS operators) and no one is just killing people. That war in Afghanistan is more to it than you need to know.
So what secrets are you hiding that I don't need to know? When Russia went there, they had the same results. At least Russia admitted it was a mistake and pulled out. USA should never try and police another country that does not really want them there. After chasing out bin laden there was no point in being there at all.

Back