Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

VFR 800 interceptor back tire off -took a whole 5 minutes. Brand New just made Michelin road 5's coming today and nothing oil prices what could be better then that? Should have the back tire on tomorrow! VTC 11750 rpm coming soon:lildevil::eekdancesmiley::pianodance: take that slow honda civic :rotfl:

VFR when new $15,500 (with abs Nissan gold calipers extra $1,000) 800 Highest stock rpm engine VTEC 11750rpm and just got the worlds best sport touring tire KING:guitar::bananawhipdance: SUNOFWOLF!:badger::flame:

Attachments

• Interceptor VFR 800 VTEC V4 11750RPM.JPG
    Interceptor VFR 800 VTEC V4 11750RPM.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC00286 M 5 tires.JPG
    DSC00286 M 5 tires.JPG
    293.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Tire on VFR 800 but they didn't balance it because they didn't have the right stuff -so I fix that tomorrow. This is very typical of sloppy MC shops-you have to check everything thing they do:hmmm?::paper::owneddance:

Attachments

• DSC00287 VFR tire on.JPG
    DSC00287 VFR tire on.JPG
    417.6 KB · Views: 6
MC over charged me because they failed to balance tire, so I will get it done else where and bring back the receipt for a refund. I still have to change the front, add new sliders and change the fork oil too, add tom tom rider waterproof GPS , so I don't ride in circles:corndance: I do A+ work better than the MC shop.:giggle::shady::face-puke:

MC rear:lildevil: tire and rim balanced with zero weights-dam this perfection has to stop.

The wheel and tire M 5 road just four months old according to tire stamp, together balanced with no weights-now that's the big tire no less and rim. The two motorcycle shop could not check the balance because you need a special cone- honda dealer had one and it checked out perfect. The last time M 4 road needed some weights. Now I think MC shop just throw them on some where to show MC balanced the tire and actually unbalanced the tires and rims. Everything these days has a story if you look for it. These Michelin road 5's just came out 4 months ago and have a $50 rebate, usually the rebate is added to get people to try them when a new tire type comes out sometimes buy back tire get front one free. MC shop had bikes costing over $20,000 Harley's. I am not interested in a Harley. I talked to MC guy and he say's VFR almost never need a engine check. VFR 800 is made better than any honda car.:chopwood:

:party:Got to check for chipmunk nest in airbox-start up vfr 800 engine for the first time in 5 months and hit the four velocity stacks with special cleaner-note the vfr 800 has a special coating that normal cleaner will remove-you don't want to do that. Spring VTEC time, I know I am the only one here with two 2 Honda vtec, Car:dance1: and a Motorcycle Vtec- 1000RR Honda 's do not count as a v4 vtec because it has the cheaper in line 4 LOL!:badger: The vfr 800 is what got me interested in VTEC 4's, I was disappointed in the car version when compared the MC version:bananapoke::bananawhipdance: Another note the MC 1300 vtec doesn't compare to the 800-sounds much better although I would like to have one and they never sold well and are a great buy.:tap::spinning: Maybe I should just get on the bike and go for a ride-it is ready to go if chipmunk didn't attack this year. Just bought a new set of R+G racing sliders for $168 shipped-the one's on the bike are worn out from me dropping it too many times- will keep me riding-I have china folding levers on both sides:rockwoot:Gooing to have fun this VTEC spring:turbospin:

Last edited:
VTEC to 9,000 RPM today- Just 2750 more to go! New R+G Racing Siders to replace the old one's coming tomorrow!:party::vtec::vtec::fistpump:

:bananapop:R+G sliders- these are really excellent-that bolt goes though both side's and is special designed to bend instead of snapping at its limit. The pucks are special too alu duram infused rubber. I worn out my old one's with quite a few drops. These sliders also have saved my foot from being crushed by 500pds and a slow speed drop. The front tire M road 5 has to be installed, I am going to take it off myself and bringing it to the MC shop. I have the back M road 5 on and its simply amazing riding very smooth over bumpy roads.

Attachments

• slider R+G.JPG
    slider R+G.JPG
    529.4 KB · Views: 3
Just bought a sunjoe tire inflator for $45 and its cordless with a Li ion battery and tire gauges. Seems very cool, got it a wallyworld. I was wearing a mask in the store-none but one old lady saying she wanted a mask too. I take pic-its quite cool, inflates a tire in 3 min and can inflate up to 10 tires. I guess it beats my old tire pump by a huge margin!:corndance:

sunjoe tire inflator- I am impressed by this device, going to try it out tomorrow and install the slider too:dance1:C-19 stay 6 feet away:banana whip2:

Attachments

• sunjoe.JPG
    sunjoe.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 4
  • slider R+G.JPG
    slider R+G.JPG
    529.4 KB · Views: 4
out cash or gold. Let peoplNow that Pissed off Farmers rule , well see how little help I give anyone with e eat their smart phones!:flame:

Last edited:
R+G slider installed and new reg sticker $70 for a half a cent sticker. Now onto taking off the front tire-never did that before-go to VFR 800 web site for a how too! To save $60 and a pain in *** trip to MC dealer.:hmmm?: I got 5 rolls of tolet paper too-cost $3-that's real cheap. :bananawhipdance::joke::toilet:

got a new key board it's a gaming keyboard. Don't think I like it glows blue lights. I go back and get the wireless plain logtech keyboard. My old one died.:bananapop:

Putting on the front MC vfR tire, to make sure they still are working-MC shop and they are working!:party:

How's that for fancy Honda VFR 800 wheel and Michelin power 5 balanced and ready too Go 168mph. I have a bigger sprocket in rear and a racing 520 chain that is the strongest in the world of course. The racing chain wears about double of the original or more. The heck with the virus, low oil prices , few people on the road =perfect,,.

Attachments

• Michlin power 5 VFR 800 tire and rim.JPG
    Michlin power 5 VFR 800 tire and rim.JPG
    470.5 KB · Views: 4
Back