Taffy's White 2013 Slow Coupe

Careful with that Cold air intake Partner. Rain or puddle and you might hydrolock your engine.

Last edited:
if it rains I normally just take the pilot out, but yes that will always be in the back of my head

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Well, got it all put on, except the mount, so that will be tomorrow. Now for a quick bath for her.

d4fe000410e9740ca716df6c7b3cd0de.jpg

Got my first for cals back to vit and 4 more today!

I was putting some coilovers on a buddy's 8th for him

Last edited:
hahaha... that's hardly "trading." I thought you got rid of the car and picked up something else! Nice of you to help out like that. Suspension swaps can be a pain in the ***. Rusty bolts, tons of adjustments, rubbing with the new ride height, etc....

I've got a line of people waiting for me to do their cars. I just don't like leaving another car in my garage over the weekend (his strut bearings are done). So I feel like a trader/cheater letting it stay in there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
Army, 11b

Yes, a vit retune will happen as soon as it goes on, but I'm waiting till I get my intake and catback and tune for them all at one time. Plus some other things, I just started ordering **** since deployment is winding down.

i get to work with you guys and Fisters all the time now in my new air force job. Love what you're doing with your car.

got a buddies skunk2 intake put on and my torque solutions exhaust bushings done so far this week.
35f393702fd829b7e4b8b447c35fc27e.jpg

And a pic of mine since its been to long
e5316644d12d9ed95692d140e69effde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back