The Daily Revv

Adrizzzle08

DFW, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
This thread was created for posting anything from a simple "What's up forum?" to an exciting "Just installed my Turbonetics Turbocharger in my Si! :)" whatever you want to say what's on your mind post it here! Have fun!

I just found out Full Race has officially released their finished turbocharger kit production for the 2012 Civic Si k24z7 engine!

I just found out Full Race has officially released their finished turbocharger kit production for the 2012 Civic Si k24z7 engine!
scheduled release date: Q3 2012!
they said the turbos are on backorder, and they need hondata to release something like flashpro

Yeah I remember when turbos were on back order the first time Scion tC's went on sale in 05

Yea we are at Valley forge Christian college. Was actually a short drive. Much shorter than going to reading, pa.

8th generation Civic Si owners walk by and stare at my 9th generation Si at gas stations when I go inside for a quick drink or pre-pay for gas... It's an awesome feeling!

Yeah, BUT the annoying part is when older Civics 4th-8th gen pull up next to me at a stop light with their über loud exhaust and go revv crazy lol I'm like "Shhhhh, I can't hear my music!" hahaha xD

I gotta say, it's not easy maintaining the cleanliness of my taffeta white Si, but when I finish cleaning or as I like to call it "detailing" it looks gorgeous and it really turns heads wherever I go.

Saw a CRX Si pull up to the dealership yesterday. Guy wanted to see a CR-Z... Unfortunately we did not have any in stock because it is such a rare car. We had one a couple of weeks ago, but ended up trading it with a diffirent Honda dealership the next day in return for a Sunburst Orange Si with Navi, summer tires and leather seats with the red stitching. It sold three days later :)

Oh so they do have leather seats? Cuz my cuzzin said he test drove a black si with brown leather in Connecticut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

I figured it was a dealer install type of thing. I seen that before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

Back