The Daily Revv

damn!!! That is awful. In any case.... how deep is the scratch? Can you get your finger nail caught on it? If so you will probably have to repaint. If your nail does not catch on it, take it to a pro detailer and they can probably buff it down so it's hardly noticeable.

Although if it was me and my car was this new I would get the repaint. Sucks hard man. Let us know.

well everyone I've decided to put my BBS's for sale and stop modding the SI, after getting keyed, I've gotten paranoid about putting my wheels back on. Plus I could use the money right now. not too worried about it now, could've been worse. But i will get it fixed as soon as I can.

Sad to see the turn of events, but there will always be haters out there. You could post them for sale here if you're really set on selling them. Just start a fs thread with the proper pics.

7-0 went toe to toe with a 2012 Scion FR-S... Until my VTEC kicked in hahaha same went for a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

7-0 went toe to toe with a 2012 Scion FR-S... Until my VTEC kicked in hahaha same went for a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
I hope you're taking the time to look around for unmarked 5-0's before you put the pedal-to-the-metal ?

No, I'm out on the public streets and/or highways late at night 11pm - 3am by 5-0 I meant that was my record racing other cars now it's 7-0

Well got rear ended this morning, low speed impact, nothing major but taking it in to get a better look and see the damage (if any) and getting my doors repainted since they were keyed.

Well got rear ended this morning, low speed impact, nothing major but taking it in to get a better look and see the damage (if any) and getting my doors repainted since they were keyed.
Sorry to hear it, even if it didn't hurt anything.

Had my first loss today against a formidable opponent. I'm 9-1 now. Had a good win streak while it lasted. Lost to a Chrystler 300C Hemi (might have been an SRT-8, couldn't tell since it was black and it was night time.)

Back