The Daily Revv

I can't seem to get lift-off oversteer no matter how hard I mash it and let up!

Yeah if it's a Covic LX or EX and it has leather it will have grey or beige leather to match the inside, but if it's an Si the leather seats stitching will look identical to the cloth seats. Very comfortable.

Brown leather?? Hmm... The one I saw had black leather with red stitching to match the interior. Looked legit!

Oh. I'd say once a week to two weeks. My arm is acting funny n I have a wrist splint so didn't get to baby her. She prolly feels neglected she's pretty dirty.

Today I made my street/highway race record 4-0.
Here's what I've raced so far:
1994 Civic Ex Coupe
2012 Ford Focus ST Hatchback
2006 Acura RSX Type S
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5L

My car is bone-stock btw...

looking forward to your feedback on both. I don't think anyone else has done a review of them. :woot:

looking forward to your feedback on both. I don't think anyone else has done a review of them. :woot:

Webby, they're GReddy products lol when GReddy makes products, they hardly disappoint. If I could upgrade everything in my Si from front to back, top to bottom, outside to inside with name brand products I would undoubtedly go with GReddy. Heh, I'd make the first GReddy Civic Si.

Leather in a Si ? WHAT you talkin bout willis ? that isn't even a option here in Canada !, tell me that you can't get the climate control, tell me that isn't a option there

I was in paying for gas, car is outside glistening in the sun and this chick is checkin' out my car and then she comes in, and she's checkin' me out
You know the cougars are on the prowl, must be close to hibernating season :rotfl::cucumber:

A number of dealerships work with a leather shop. They'll install leather seats no problem.

Today I made my street/highway race record 4-0.
Here's what I've raced so far:
1994 Civic Ex Coupe
2012 Ford Focus ST Hatchback
2006 Acura RSX Type S
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5L

My car is bone-stock btw...

Really??! Racing on the highway.... :cornmad: racing is for the track!!

Really??! Racing on the highway.... :cornmad: racing is for the track!!

Yes really. I do three simple things that equal one great outcome; I pay my car note, I pay my insurance, I fill up with premium grade gasoline and drive the heck out of my car.

Back