The Daily Revv

FB_IMG_13481529667788907_zps36442ceb.jpg

This is how i spent my day, Feet up watching a movie in the D6, Some hard sitting around waiting for someone to come to a decision.
Glad i had my tablet

Attachments

• FB_IMG_13481529667788907.jpg
    FB_IMG_13481529667788907.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
So over sometimes yesterday my car got Keyed SMH....didnt see it until this morning when i got off work, sigh.....hate when people have no regard to your car...it all on the drivers side all the way down to the gas cap...:rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley:

So over sometimes yesterday my car got Keyed SMH....didnt see it until this morning when i got off work, sigh.....hate when people have no regard to your car...it all on the drivers side all the way down to the gas cap...:rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley::rantsmiley:
Sorry to hear that......... Usually comes from male/female relationships with someone elses Other ..... Have you been involved lately, just a suggestion on where to look.........

Sorry to hear that......... Usually comes from male/female relationships with someone elses Other ..... Have you been involved lately, just a suggestion on where to look.........
i was thinking that but, the ex is hardly ever around, I think it was in the apt complex i park in, since the spot i use isnt numbered so maybe someone looking for parking got pissed i keep taking that spot. sigh, just sucks
:banghead: think it happen at your work? Any cameras?
doubt it since theres no one ever working overnight...guess i gotta call my insurance...

pics? possible buff out? Is the scratch deep enough to catch your finger nail in?

Today I made my street/highway race record 4-0.
Here's what I've raced so far:
1994 Civic Ex Coupe
2012 Ford Focus ST Hatchback
2006 Acura RSX Type S
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5L

My car is bone-stock btw...
You raced a focus st and won??? Lol was the guy a sleep? (No offense, just no reason an st would be beaten by a 9th si)..

I had a hot orange King Cobra II (5.0) with alum-block/trannycase back in the late 70's , and ppl would pull up asking to drag, I'd ask how much they weighed and size of the engine, and with the result I'd either say you win, or I'd win and not risk my driving permit............. Drag racing is fun on a track, do it on the street and you could be walking, no fun.......

You raced a focus st and won??? Lol was the guy a sleep? (No offense, just no reason an st would be beaten by a 9th si)..
It's not the car it's the driver I just clearly had more skill than him.

I added to my detailing horde with a 3" backing plate and some spot buff pads..... also a new polish on the way....

tippy005.jpg

Jesus christ. Nobody has any ******* respect for peoples ****.

^Yup, was soo blown, not even a yr old and now have to get that side resprayed....sigh...I feel like everyone stares at it when I drive.

^Yup, was soo blown, not even a yr old and now have to get that side resprayed....sigh...I feel like everyone stares at it when I drive.
If they see it they probably do stare. Just keep in mind it's not the same as looking at someones car that has a crunched front end, knowing they were following to close, this isn't your fault, so they're looking with sympathy........And thinking about where they might park it they can find a better place,etc.

Back