Thinking of trading up to SI

Well, I came home to a sick baby last night and couldn't go to the dealership after all. I rescheduled the meeting to Thursday. If anything, I think it gives me a little more leverage since its right at the end of the month.

I called my insurance and the rate stays the same with the Si as my EX. Looks like I'll be getting it if I can get the price around 20k, which should only bump up my payments to $440-$450/mo. I'll keep y'all posted.

thought that you had the Si in the driveway when you got home and you reffered to the Si as "sick" like awesome :)

anywayss! Good luck man!

Even if you get it for $25k that'll be a steal! I paid $38k for mine after tax :"(
In Canada any ways. Plus you got the Sexy HFP Si :drooling:

$25k in da United states of Murica is a rip off, it would be over sticker lol

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    465.6 KB · Views: 8
work them bro you can get it for 400 a month just dont back down ... YOU CAN DO IT !

At the dealer. They are at $21500 and $16000 for my ex. That's putting me at $450/mo with my negative equity.

Hmmm...

i like the word heckle hahaha it reminds me of hyenas.. you don't need more leverage you have plenty its called a check book hahaha, if they don't go to 20 you leave and they call you back crying needing you to buy it

Well, now they're taking away my down payment of $500 and throwing in 6 year extended warranty. Still at 21500, but they're scraping the payment down somewhere!

Tick tick tick

D'oh sorry man. I forgot to reply, 16k for the trade is really good. 17k would be tops for them to even have a chance to price it higher since it's very close to the price of a new one. They won't have much room to move on that.

I checked dallas, houston, & san antonio values.

Last edited:
I was in the exact same boat as you lasy year. Had a 2011 civic lx coupe- traded for a 2012 si. Cant remember what they gave me for the lx... Something around 13 I think. Got 3.9 interest rate for 72 months, kept payments the same at 440. Glad I did it, love the si as much now as the first day I drove it home.

Deal done!

I am the proud new owner of a 2012 Sunburst Orange Si sedan!

I think I made out pretty good. I paid 21500 for the car and got 16k for mine. I had them throw in the 6yr extended warranty and lower my interest rate. I had a 4.3% on my EX and now have a 2.9% on my Si. Also have lifetime oil changes. All to go from $407/mo to $450/mo and no down payment!

They weren't flexible on the car price much, but the shaved money in fees big time to get me at my monthly payment. I had to almost walk out about 3 times.

Now I need to learn more about my Si! So many questions.....

Back