Twister8008's PMM Machine Build

There are a few sites that claim they have e85 in Montana, but despite sites claiming a station has it, I've found they actually didn't.

One website claimed this place has it in great falls

Great Falls Best Oil Distrib
5401 River Drive N

5401 River Drive N Great Falls Montana
406-453-4884

I wouldn't mess with e85 though. Unless it's all over the city and surrounding cities where you're planning to be, I wouldn't use it.

I have tried to call that place three times now with no luck. I agree with you about E85. An extra bit of HP isn't worth it if you have to search everywhere. I will be happy with my soon to be 350 whp. I can then focus on handling upgrades. I have been eyeing the Hondata system, but it appears not many people use it.

My ACT clutch and flywheel is on a huge back order. They may have an update in 3-4 weeks. Pro civic recommended the Competition Stage 2 clutch and flywheel. I will be at around 350 whp. Can someone provide advice or experience about this brand or recommend a different setup? Thanks!

A lot of people turn their traction control off entirely. I don't think I've seen anyone on the 8th gen or 9th gen use that.

They're a big name brand. I know a lot of people have used their clutches in 8th gens and some 9th gen users here.

48bc061a0d1095ba48fa1a62640c5a27.jpg

This came today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back