Wheel Fitment Charts!

gthis is annoying. I need to do alignment. First I need rotate one of the struts. And cut the bumps. No place to do it.

Let me know how you do on holes/bumps/freeway.

when im running on freeway ( 75mph ) i feel like the bumps tops is hitting the shock and rubbing my tires ofcourse .main roads ( 45mph ) im good unless a big holes , i mean really big holes , residential roads ( 25mph ) haven't encounter any problems yet .

me im fine , i absolutely recommend you to cut it , it drives much better . you'll see the difference when you do . BUT idk what will happen in the future, BTW when i wear out my shock , i'll be on coils .

me im fine , i absolutely recommend you to cut it , it drives much better . you'll see the difference when you do . BUT idk what will happen in the future, BTW when i wear out my shock , i'll be on coils .

Did you cut the part that touches the shock or the other end?

the more you cut means more PLAY to the shock , me i don't want to FULLY rub my fender so i just cut an inch then the shocks body is like .6 inch away from the bump stop , meaning .6 inch play ( shocks going up )

Wow with an inch you get only .6 of extra travel that is such bullshit. Need to cut 1 1/2......

So your car was really resting on the stupid jounce bumper/bump stopper (as my car is is now), AKA no travel.....

Last edited:
when im running on freeway ( 75mph ) i feel like the bumps tops is hitting the shock and rubbing my tires ofcourse .main roads ( 45mph ) im good unless a big holes , i mean really big holes , residential roads ( 25mph ) haven't encounter any problems yet .

So you didn't feel teh "hitting" before?

Last edited:
Im pretty satisfied with an inch cut . Its your choice . And that .6 inch travel is just my estimate . Hahahaha if you cut the top part of the bump stop it will fell out from the top cap , well its your car ,haha you can do what you want .

Im pretty satisfied with an inch cut . Its your choice . And that .6 inch travel is just my estimate . Hahahaha if you cut the top part of the bump stop it will fell out from the top cap , well its your car ,haha you can do what you want .

The bump stop is supposed to travel freely on the rod from what i have heard. I think ours are jammed in the strut housing from sitting on it all the time. I could be wrong.

I have started a thread on this. Can you post your result from cutting please.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/lets-talk-about-bump-stops-jounce-bumpers-0.8492/

Last edited:
Rpf1 17x9 +35 on 235/40-17, lowered on Eibach prokit. Given the mild drop, any other mods needed? Anyone has this combo?

^ mine is 17x9 35 with 225 45 17 , all 4 tires rubbing .

1k miles on H&R ,and cut bump stop update photo phil136

View attachment 25235

hey man thanks for the post, finally get to see it. Looks amazing. Yah those 9 inch wheels will rub with that offset. That sux. Does it rub on bumps only? How bad?

So what do you estimate the drop to be now? Can you measure hub to fender. That def looks like 0.5 more than mine. If only you you had gone with diff offset, or 8".

I ordered Konis from redshift, so I wont be doing anything till those arrive.

Last edited:
Drop loooks really good though :rockwoot: . So if anyone wants a lower drop, cut your bump stops ^^^

Just dont do it with 9" wide wheels and 35 offset. :giggle:

Last edited:
Back