Who is thinking about being the first full-race turbo owner?

Right, but the FR kit uses a EFR turbo, which I prefer. Also, I can run the setup without an intercooler, unlike the PRL.

To each his own, id prefer to run an intercooler. More power later if i want it.. im just trying to make sense of full-race's pricing , i was told originally that it would be less expensive than the 8th gens because there was no ramhorn to purchase but when i called i found that it was $200 more expensive than the 8th... i was really excited about purchasing the system, but now im leaning towards the prl kit, i already have my 44mm wastegate and 50.5 bov

no but i do distinctly remember them saying it will be cheaper because there is no ram horn to make. the original price the estimated was like 4600 it was even on their website before they took the price down. now all of a sudden its almost 7g's with no injectors or flashpro or anything

I like the prl kit better, more turbo options, plus you can get the flashpro, id 1000 injectors and deutschworks fuel pump for only 500 more than the full race kit without all that stuff. Which doesnt even come with a dumptube, the prl kit does include one.

internal wastegate = no need for dump tube ..............................

no but i do distinctly remember them saying it will be cheaper because there is no ram horn to make. the original price the estimated was like 4600 it was even on their website before they took the price down. now all of a sudden its almost 7g's with no injectors or flashpro or anything

Yes too much for my budget. When I heard it would be cheaper than 8th I was all over it. Now I am sad.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's like 5700 w/o flashpro & injectors, almost 7 w/.. But I know what you mean. I remember the price listing prior to the release as well. I agree this isn't the most complete kit, I don't even think it comes w/ an iat sensor (petty I know but should come w/) But it's Full-Race, there will be people that fork out the money for it & they know it.

Pretty sure it's like 5700 w/o flashpro & injectors, almost 7 w/.. But I know what you mean. I remember the price listing prior to the release as well. I agree this isn't the most complete kit, I don't even think it comes w/ an iat sensor (petty I know but should come w/) But it's Full-Race, there will be people that fork out the money for it & they know it.

yea i just check again you're right 5700. But still, You dont need a BOV or wastegate or dump tube or ram horn. These points were all brought up by full race claiming it would be cheaper than the 8th kit. I understand the EFR turbo is very nice. But im not a professional race car driver. I'm sure a GT3076 will be just fine for me.

Yes too much for my budget. When I heard it would be cheaper than 8th I was all over it. Now I am sad.

Hey guys unless they messed up there pricing on their site, the kit is listing for 3185.35 now...

screenshot? Says call for pricing on my end

976439C4-2AC4-4C3C-8125-8747051A897A-1180-0000020988BC51D9.jpg

I figured it out. If you click on the "turbo kits" menu option on the left it has "call for pricing". If you click into "EFR Turbos", then you get that screen you posted. Interesting to see what happens with pricing

I also noticed under application notes it lists: Requires Civic Si 06-11 Throttle Body & Fuel Rail

So it went from needing a RBC mani to not because of Deatschwerks but now we need 8th gen TB???? :hmmm?:

I figured it out. If you click on the "turbo kits" menu option on the left it has "call for pricing". If you click into "EFR Turbos", then you get that screen you posted.
Interesting to see what happens with pricing

Yea for real, hopefully it's right!! :pray:

kseriesparts sells the efr 7670 by itself for $1,900. And we wait... :waiting:

holy crap youre right. its under 5000 with full titanium coating, 1000cc injectors, full race exhaust. fuel pump and intake. im going with full race for sure

don't get too excited until they comment on pricing. It could be an error as others have been quoted other pricing by phone.

Looks to me like this is a price of the kit without the price of the turbocharger.

Back