xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

So i have a question. I read that the front sway bar needs to be loosened and then tightened while under load to reset proper tension. Is this correct? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Still have the height adjustments to make cuz it's pouring right now but when I'm done it would be nice to have everything perfect

PS. Took her for a ride at her current height. Had no issues going over bumps and into parking lots. No weird noises that I've heard yet. Just scraped my exhaust a little coming off the driveway. But as long as I go on/off at an angle I'm fine.

Other than that, the ride is stiffer than stock but feels more comfortable being low. Just my opinion. Maybe a little less bouncy compared to stock

Last edited:
I think I got it dialed in to where I like it. Could probably go a little higher in the rear but I'm not scraping or making any noises. Slightly scraping my exhaust backing into the driveway straight in but other than that no issues. What do you guys think? Besides dirty lol. It's been raining and snowing here. Haven't has time to clean her yet.
20150506_170834-1.jpg

b9tMRR0.gif

I would raise the rear just a little bit and lower the front maybe .2" or .3"
To raise the back more I may have to take the rear apart because the adjustment wasn't working the greatest on the drivers side. Mustve got dirt and crap in there already. As for the front, the roads here can be really bumpy and I don't want to risk rubbing or damage to the fender/ fender liner

Took the rear apart today. Adjusted the camber arms and softened the dampers. Ride is amazingly smooth now!!! Updated the coil install progression post (2 posts previous to this one). Think it looks damn near perfect. Maybe a slight drop in the front but the rear is perfect now. No scraping whatsoever anymore.

20150507_121435-1.jpg
20150507_121456-1.jpg
20150507_121513-1.jpg

Looks much better than before.:clapping: BTW how much did you pay for Buddy Club coilovers?

You're selling your house?

Looks much better than before.:clapping: BTW how much did you pay for Buddy Club coilovers?

You're selling your house?
I got them in the fall when Pro Civic had their sale Including camber arms.

It's not my house, I rent a room here with one of my coworkers. My coworkers friend owns the house and it's a really good rate for rent in a very expensive small town

Tried wrapping interior door grips with Carbon fiber but there were too many sharp edges and didn't turn out well, so I painted them Pearl Black with left over paint I had from painting my lip
20150520_152051-1.jpg 20150520_152146.jpg 20150520_152339.jpg

Update on the shift knob. The 490 spherical knob is out of stock everywhere that ships to Canada. Everywhere else charges as much for shipping as the knob itself, so I'm going with the 440g 6 speed knob in torch blue.
torch_blue_wlock-500x500.jpg

Hey, did you ever got them muteki lug nuts on yet? I was thinking about getting a set but get them in burnt blue or neo chrome.

Back