xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Cool. Will be following. I've never done this before but was so tempted. Going to see your Spec D headlights?
That's the plan. As much as I like them and the LED strip, a retrofit should make the low beams brighter with a better beam pattern. Plus I'm planning on an R8 style LED accent if everything goes as anticipated

50x50px-ZC-be595107_jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

You'll love it
I sure hope so! Gotta see if there is a DIY for 9ths so i make sure to disassemble the headlight properly and trim the shroud without ruining it.

Gunna tackle the retrofit first then start on the LED bar since I'm still waiting on bulbs. Hopefully have it all done before August rolls around!

Finished tinting my front windows today. 35% up front. Didn't do the small windows at the front. I think it looks perfect. Not too dark and helps cut out the glare.
2015-07-20 12.37.34.jpg 2015-07-20 12.37.14.jpg

This is how it should look once the retrofit and LED bar is installed. The clear rod is shaped in there but still needs to have almost everything else done to it including LEDs installed and all the light optimization stuff. Then it's as easy as making sure it's all water proof before it goes back on the car.
20150720_214415.jpg

Been a while since the last update. Mostly been small projects since I'm STILL waiting for better LEDs for my headlight project.

Anyways, I've been fine tuning the amplifier for better sound and along with that, trying to find and eliminate any rattles. About 95% done with rattles or vibrations.

Adjusted my coilovers today since the ride has been pretty stiff (especially in the rear) and leveled out the height so all four are within 1/8" to 1/4" of each other. Reduced preloads which fixed the majority of the stiffness I was experiencing and I'm now sitting at 24" to 24 1/4" measured from ground to highest point of wheel well/ fender. This puts me at 2" lower than stock in the front and 2.5" lower than stock in the rear.

Also managed to paint my calipers blue while adjusting and measuring coils. Been waiting a while to paint them!!
20151005_142652-1.jpg

And changed out the air filter for a K & N drop in
20150925_201314-1.jpg

Switched back to my stock wheels and winter tires, got an alignment (and have a significantly less ridiculous caster than my last alignment) and took a couple pictures. Also planning on taking the lip off for the winter before we get too much snow...
ttTotsMh.jpg

20151108_172149.jpg

Last edited:
Winter is coming pretty late here in NJ. We've been getting 60+ degree Fahrenheit temps lately.

Back