xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Congratz on ROTM! Did you try using a heat gun for the wrap? Is there a link or possibly a quick tutorial on how to remove door rail
Thanks! I did use a heat gun but I'm just not very good with intricate wrapping lol. I did my front lip with cf wrap too and that turned out much better because there were less sharp edges. As far a removing the door rail there is a clip on the arm rest part, just before it turns into the hand grip. If you use a trim removal tool around that spot on the bottom and pry it up, it will come out fairly easily. Slowly remove the rail because there is a plastic hook at the top that keeps it in place. You have to remove it like you're removing a a fish hook

Thx for tip. I plan on something, just don't know what yet. I notice that door rail is the cheapest looking part of the interior as well as the rear seat side cup holder or what ever you call it.

Thx for tip. I plan on something, just don't know what yet. I notice that door rail is the cheapest looking part of the interior as well as the rear seat side cup holder or what ever you call it.
I agree. At least the rest of the doors look higher quality even though they are still fairly flimsy plastic

Hey man, since u got new wheels, did u get any new tpms? If u did what brand u went with.

Got some goodies in the mail today!!!
BEFORE
20150611_140856.jpg
AFTER
20150611_141309.jpg

It's a little darker in person but looks and feels great!!!
20150611_142651.jpg

And last but not least, my ROTM prize came it!! (Just the license plate frame)
20150611_135830.jpg

Last edited:
Love the lugnuts. We have the same licence frame now. ;)
I love it! Looks so good and it's super lightweight. Maybe wish I got the 4 hole one cuz the bottom partially covers my registration stickers for expiry year. Still clearly visible, just not completely visible

I don't know why Alberta still does those stupid stickers. They should just get rid of those. Cops just scan plates nowadays.

Finally narrowed down my favourite shots from this weekend at my favourite shoot location
Qh6zOcj.jpg
wFV9Aj6.jpg
UmsJ6jX.jpg
50HPA2w.jpg
IR6gtxn.jpg
xCGL6hj.jpg

Back