9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

Hi! I have a question. I've been watching video of the dragon, and I want to know how fast are you all driving when you guys take on the dragon as a group?? I want to come, but it looks a bit scary to me. I do love corners, but it seems like too many too quickly.

The thing about the videos, mainly driving footage from the exhaust video, the gopro footage from the red s/c civic, is that it's showing the faster, more brave drivers of the group. The 4 of us (my wrx, ken's vette, red s/c 8thgen, white s2k) were pretty far ahead of the group on that run, and we were going pretty hard.

Most people are there driving spiritedly, but well within our limits. Honestly it's really difficult to drive hard on the dragon because of the traffic and bikes.

You'll do just fine, get familiar with the roads first or even take a ride along with the more experienced drivers, some of us have been here 5-10 times or more and know the roads like they're home.

The M3 wasnt there last year lol, we wouldn't see it anyway, it's like an apparition, here one minute gone the next.

Don't forget the Fits and my lonely LX

The Friday run was fun minus some of the traffic we hit

Hi! I have a question. I've been watching video of the dragon, and I want to know how fast are you all driving when you guys take on the dragon as a group?? I want to come, but it looks a bit scary to me. I do love corners, but it seems like too many too quickly.

I am planning on being there and I have a slow car and I drive slow. Ill bring up the back with you!

Maybe some of the NE people can meet up somewhere like Jersey and caravan down together? Obviously this might get more planned out in the next 8 months....... hahahah

Maybe some of the NE people can meet up somewhere like Jersey and caravan down together? Obviously this might get more planned out in the next 8 months....... hahahah

I will prob be down the day before but a caravan meeting in Delaware rest stop on I-95 could work

So I sat n a '01 Chevy Corvette Z06 on Friday as a possible replacement to my '11 WRX. No good with headroom. I fit, just barely, without a helmet. With a helmet, no chance. oh well.... moving on

So I sat n a '01 Chevy Corvette Z06 on Friday as a possible replacement to my '11 WRX. No good with headroom. I fit, just barely, without a helmet. With a helmet, no chance. oh well.... moving on
That stinks. Hope you find what you want that works.

Back