• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

sonej4

Tires at tirerack were backordered until April, but DTD had the tires. Hated ordering from different places, but wanted the tires before April.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The boost gauge (spt) in Nate's car is total rubbish, he hates it because it's not accurate, and the needle jumps around over bumps.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I want to order stuff :)

You're also getting a free radiator and fan shroud.

I ordered turn in concepts positive shift kit, gonna install it this week, I might get steering rack bushings as well. While I really don't wanna do anything serious, the little "driving feel" mods are worth it imo.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch

tumblr_m384s60nr41rsnm07o1_500.gif