• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
so no need to do anything at all :D

If you call having 98,000 miles on stock struts with Prodrive springs being fine then yes no need to do anything at all. I definitely need to replace the struts.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
$900 for the struts I am looking at plus springs $300... $1200+

I'm looking at either Feal coilovers or BC's with Swift springs.

Aren't there any good shock options for the GDs other than tokico blues?

I'm debating on if I should put in steering rack bushings next, I don't know if it's worth it on a new car. Other than that if I do bring the wrx to the dragon, it will have Michelin PSS on it, maybe a bigger front swaybar as well.

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm jumping in the convo with my opinion:

Springs and struts have treated me fine. I could justify the extra money for coilovers if I was doing serious track duty and actually utilized the adjustments. But with my Miata, I got Tokico struts/springs and it was fine for dd/autocross

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
********* is really terrible for real. on a computer its not bad, but the app is horrid. u can't even like posts...

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I made a post saying how it sucks no one got there t-shirts a month after the meet and it was deleted and then I made a comment about that and got permabanned and I quote "All I want to do is stir the pot"