ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Would love to get some more information on your headlight projectors and backup camera.

Headlight I got from a friend that came from Dubai, and heres my DIY for the reverse camera. Please read the FAQs and double check everything before starting. http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/adexternals-reverse-backup-camera-diy.6538/

Lol we'll get there some day! Once I get my tax return I'm going to splurge a little bit :giggle:

Lols, Im ordering coils in two weeks and possible getting HFP sides. I have couple of parts to install this weekend. And some parts are coming in for interior.... yes I'm starting my INTERIOR!!

Lols, Im ordering coils in two weeks and possible getting HFP sides. I have couple of parts to install this weekend. And some parts are coming in for interior.... yes I'm starting my INTERIOR!!

Coils are going to look nice :thumb: Although they're springs, I can't wait to get my H&Rs along with my Progress sway bar in :D The only other thing I want for my interior is either the Mugen spherical shift knob or the GRFXP FatBoy shift knob. Once the parts I have laying around are installed I want to move onto the engine and finish my HFP wheels. We need more 9th gen non-Si parts!!!

HFP sides will look nice! Are you planning on doing the front and rear HFP spoilers as well?

Coils are going to look nice :thumb: Although they're springs, I can't wait to get my H&Rs along with my Progress sway bar in :D The only other thing I want for my interior is either the Mugen spherical shift knob or the GRFXP FatBoy shift knob. Once the parts I have laying around are installed I want to move onto the engine and finish my HFP wheels. We need more 9th gen non-Si parts!!!

HFP sides will look nice! Are you planning on doing the front and rear HFP spoilers as well?

Just the sides, Im planning to do the modulo sedan front swap once it gets a but cheaper. That front is sexy!

modulo_front_ii.jpg

Just the sides, Im planning to do the modulo sedan front swap once it gets a but cheaper. That front is sexy!

modulo_front_ii.jpg

Mmmmm Modulo :drooling: I'd do the whole Modulo front, but it's expensive. I believe team3d is going the conversion. I personally want to do a coupe front bumper conversion on my sedan with the HFP spoilers :)

I'm wondering if the coupe fog wire/plugs into the modulo fogs perfectly or not.

I was wondering the same thing when considering the Modulo swap :think: If not, wiring a harness would be be even easier than the projector harness..and that was EASY lol.

Iono, I'll just have to do it later. I have to deal with painting the grill, bumper, and lip.

So the headlights are not available online? I sent an email to honda uae to see if they'd sell/ship a pair to me here. No response yet.

So the headlights are not available online? I sent an email to honda uae to see if they'd sell/ship a pair to me here. No response yet.

I tried that too, they dont want to deal with customs and market regulations. Best if you can find someone to bring it back or check ebay every week or so since I do see them pop up.

Iono, I'll just have to do it later. I have to deal with painting the grill, bumper, and lip.

Yeah having parts painted to match can get expensive. I'm only doing the coupe front bumper swap if I can get it in PMM, I don't want to deal with paint.

Back