Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

e6e6y9y7.jpg

yde2e3aq.jpg
Love the tint but i can't imagine the visibility issue on a rainy night lol

Looks great! I'd get pulled over with just two wheels out of my driveway . . . we have one specializing in seatbelts and cell phones, and another who loves tint. In fairness, thy'd probably give a warning and say take it off before tomorrow.

Last edited:
I hate u! I want that exact color and car so bad except with 20% tint all around

Thanks.....I think.

Tint is illegal on the front windows here. It's not very strictly enforced so I took the chance. I didn't want to go much darker though.

I can't stand how hot my car gets this summer and am seriously thinking about tint, but I live in PA :(

Phragmanic, do you have tints? I have no idea what Pittsburgh Police are like with tints. Does anyone else in PA (2012hondakid, 07TLX, PhillySunburstFG4 thevietkid33) have tint and have had problems?

Thanks everyone!!

Hey Jake, I live in Philly and cops around my way do not care about cars with tint, hell, I've seen dudes drive around with waste gates coming out the top of their hoods and cops just drive by like it's nothing... I have 5% all around my car except for windshield and I've had that since I've had the car which was since September 2012 never had any problems.

Back