Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

5% on my FG2

bu9yzyne.jpg

Just got these done over the weekend.

15% all around, which is illegal in Florida but never had a problem with the same % on my last car which I had for 5 years.

And yes the step dad's a p.o. but it's all good.
CAM00019.jpg

CAM00020.jpg

CAM00021.jpg

As promised, here are pictures of mine. 10% rear window, 35% rear and front sides.

IMG_20130220_075850_zpsc12f4104.jpg

IMG_20130220_075932_zps669ce3b3.jpg

IMG_20130220_080014_zps565822bb.jpg

IMG_20130220_080029_zpsd0a2909d.jpg

Here's the dot matrix at the top of the rear window. Bubbled right now. Only spot on the whole job that wasn't flawless.

IMG_20130220_075950_zps1940c34d.jpg

I'm very happy with how it turned out. The 10% back window gives the front windows the illusion that they are a lot darker than they are. Not too bad to see out of the back window at night.

yours looks better than mine. My tints didnt stick at all to the dot matrix IDK if I should go back and get that back tint redone or if it'll just keep happening and not even waste my time going back.

I'm guessing it will keep happening. About 3 or 4 days after mine got done the places that were adhered became un-adhered and it looks completely clear/silver all around now. I don't mind it enough to do anything about it.

I'm guessing it will keep happening. About 3 or 4 days after mine got done the places that were adhered became un-adhered and it looks completely clear/silver all around now. I don't mind it enough to do anything about it.

Do you know what tint they used? The place I went to used a name brand I've never heard of, you think if they use something good like 3M it'll stick better?

Just got these done over the weekend.

15% all around, which is illegal in Florida but never had a problem with the same % on my last car which I had for 5 years.
Yeah, you won't have a problem because the legal limit is 15% for rear windows (28% for front windows). I don't think a cop is really going to bug you for the 13% difference on only the front windows. I had 15% all around on my del Sol and was never bothered.

where in new jersey is this lmao. 3 weeks and all I've gotten is stares from cops basically saying "just give me a reason to pull you over, fat boy."
North Arlington, Lyndhurst, anywhere in that area honestly. I've traveled from one end of NJ to the other and covered East and West in the car with no issues and nothing but positive from cops

Yeah, you won't have a problem because the legal limit is 15% for rear windows (28% for front windows). I don't think a cop is really going to bug you for the 13% difference on only the front windows. I had 15% all around on my del Sol and was never bothered.

Yeah the guy that decides to pull me over for just the 2 front windows being too dark is a douche.

I had this thought the other day, I see cops with their tints 15% all around, isn't that illegal also? lol

Therefore I could try and be a smart *** and be like " Officer, I believe your violating this same statute as well." =P

Back