-Cleaned MAF Sensor with contact cleaner
-Cleaned primary O2 Sensor with vinegar
-Cleaned MAP Sensor with contact cleaner
-Checked PCV Valve

-Cleaned MAF Sensor with contact cleaner
-Cleaned primary O2 Sensor with vinegar
-Cleaned MAP Sensor with contact cleaner
-Checked PCV Valve
Did you have any problems getting your map sensor out? I tried taking mine out when I painted my manifold but it wouldn't budge.

Did you have any problems getting your map sensor out? I tried taking mine out when I painted my manifold but it wouldn't budge.
Not at all. I just removed the screw and disconnected the wire connection. I simply twisted it off.

Bummer @Dar-Dar ...... Or, yea, Custom paint coming.......
I'll have to buy a new gasket as well as sand paper paint stripper, wax and grease remover, and primer/paint/clear. I'm not sure what color I should paint it.
Wow, that's horrible @Dar-Dar
It's oxidation and I'm not sure how or why it happened. It peeled when I used an air compressor to spray the engine.

I'll have to buy a new gasket as well as sand paper paint stripper, wax and grease remover, and primer/paint/clear. I'm not sure what color I should paint it.

It's oxidation and I'm not sure how or why it happened. It peeled when I used an air compressor to spray the engine.
Fiji blue or pearl white are my vote :P

Fiji blue or pearl white are my vote :P
I'm thinking about using VHT high temp primer, VHT "New Ford Blue" Paint, and VHT Clear. I'd paint the fuel rail the same color.

I would get Fiji Blue, but it will cost me around $30 just for a custom Fiji Blue Pearl 12oz aerosol paint can. :bleh: I don't think it will be worth it.

I'm thinking about using VHT high temp primer, VHT "New Ford Blue" Paint, and VHT Clear. I'd paint the fuel rail the same color.

I would get Fiji Blue, but it will cost me around $30 just for a custom Fiji Blue Pearl 12oz aerosol paint can. :bleh: I don't think it will be worth it.
Where can you get aerosol cans with Honda paint?

Ill have to google that paint, I haven't seen it yet.
A lot of body shops give out free touch up paint, just go to a dozen shops and you could get enough paint that way haha

Ill have to google that paint, I haven't seen it yet.
A lot of body shops give out free touch up paint, just go to a dozen shops and you could get enough paint that way haha
:rotfl:

Back