The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

Whats up guys im going to be between NJ and MA for the next few months before I transition to the Boston area. Would be cool to meet up

im out western mass if your travels bing you out here il gladly meet up for a beer or two

also this spring guys i say we do some kind of meet and cruise maybe. im like 10 minutes away from the Mohawk trail if you wanted to cruise that the only thing is finding somewhere to meet. theres a couple places that come to mind but id have to clear it with local pd probably or walmart...

so a no to a meet in western mass.

but any one going to the honda day coming up in April? me and my crew will most likely be there. @jnastii you going again this year?

lol i hate jersey too its more my crew than me but we have a blast when we go. this will be our second year going. but im willing to try to put together a meet in my home town. its a small town and i have a few friends in all the right places that i may be able to get a parking lot in town, we can all meet at my local walmart whose parking lot is big enough for us or even an old mom and pop business lot that went by the wayside.

Lol jersey haters! Im in natick ma until I get permanently settled in mass. Im going back and forth between jersey and mass so I might be in jersey for honda day. Wish it were still at etown but atco isnt too far. Let me know if you guys decide to go

Lol jersey haters! Im in natick ma until I get permanently settled in mass. Im going back and forth between jersey and mass so I might be in jersey for honda day. Wish it were still at etown but atco isnt too far. Let me know if you guys decide to go
i almost for sure will be there.

Import Face-Off, May 18th, Epping NH
and chis i think one of my coworkers is going to that.

if its a friday i may try making it up there

Back