VNPP's build thread - the "stealth fighter"

LOOKS GOOD MAN. Where did you get the engine cover ? I want TSUDOOOO lol. Throw in an aftermarket fogs. You'll look great lol. Don't get me wrong. It looks dope already.
Thanks man! :D
I plan on getting fogs and a retrofit after i save up some $, schools hitting me pretty bad right now haha
The engine cover is stock, is the 2013 different?

Finally paid off another semester!! So ill probably be getting foglights because i think thats the next thing i need to get done. Im thinking yellow, any opinions??

i think yellow HIDs (3000k) looks nice, but i wouldnt do yellow overlays...
but that's just my opinion!

Finally paid off another semester!! So ill probably be getting foglights because i think thats the next thing i need to get done. Im thinking yellow, any opinions??

Yellow HID 3000k or Normal Nokya yellow bulbs should do it. Depends on you :) Here is a pic of mine. I am using Nokya hyper yellow.photo.JPG

Yellow HID 3000k or Normal Nokya yellow bulbs should do it. Depends on you :) Here is a pic of mine. I am using Nokya hyper yellow.View attachment 29468
Did yours come with fogs? And were they just regular bulbs? I dont really know much about lights lol
Mine didnt come with any so im gonna try and buy some when there are all those black Friday deals

Did yours come with fogs? And were they just regular bulbs? I dont really know much about lights lol
Mine didnt come with any so im gonna try and buy some when there are all those black Friday deals

Mine doesn't come with it haha. I bought the OEM fog light :( expensive as ****. Yeah they are just Nokya Hyper Yellow bulbs.

I know, im definitely gonna try to get the best deal on them haha.
The yellow looks good though, so ill definitely look into those nokyas. How much extra were the bulbs?

Thought there was some nice contrast from the snow!

te4u8ete.jpg

Reactions: 323
On friday i finally put in tpms sensors... first time in 9 months without a warning light!!! :D

Foglights are on their way!.... I hope!
The parts dealer said 4-6 weeks for delivery, and that was almost 4 weeks ago. So im just waitin around until i hear anything else from them

Any different? with the p2r?
Yeah! I dont think it increases numbers at all but if I floor it my wheels slip through first which they never did before. There's no lag when you hit the pedal either. Its a small difference but i can feel it

I just got in my first accident in my parking lot. :(
Thankfully it wasnt my fault so insurance should fix everything. I got hit by someone backing out that didnt see me right behind their car! My poor baby :(
epanysu6.jpg

y6uqydeq.jpg

6aju7avy.jpg

Back