VNPP's build thread - the "stealth fighter"

I just got in my first accident in my parking lot. :(
Thankfully it wasnt my fault so insurance should fix everything. I got hit by someone backing out that didnt see me right behind their car! My poor baby :(
epanysu6.jpg

y6uqydeq.jpg

6aju7avy.jpg

Ohh eff me :( I'm sorry to see that.

Getting an estimate today. I hope damage is just cosmetic!

Foglights wont be in until MARCH 18th now :banghead:
had to replace mine just recently. i had ice on the driver side fog an i think it got hot too quick and cracked badly. so i got new set coming in this week. by the way u going to install yours yourself. its super easy and you save like $200 diy.

had to replace mine just recently. i had ice on the driver side fog an i think it got hot too quick and cracked badly. so i got new set coming in this week. by the way u going to install yours yourself. its super easy and you save like $200 diy.
Yeah im gonna do it myself with my friend when the lights come in. After reading up on the DIYs i get how to do it now. Ive got the yellow bulbs already though, just nothing to put them in yet! Haha

I just got in my first accident in my parking lot. :(
Thankfully it wasnt my fault so insurance should fix everything. I got hit by someone backing out that didnt see me right behind their car! My poor baby :(
epanysu6.jpg

y6uqydeq.jpg

6aju7avy.jpg
Wow, I just saw this post. Sorry to hear about this. :( Any updates on the repair?

Yeah @Dar-Dar its going in monday for repairs.... $1300 worth of damage! But since i wasnt my fault, its not gonna cost me anything except no car for a week. Im really glad nothing super important got damaged

Thats good man. Their insurance should cover you with a rental.

They couldve... but I'm not old enough to have a rental yet lol

Got my p2r throttle body spacer on this weekend and put on some grfxp.com stickers! Thanks @RobSBP for all of the help!
edyvuju7.jpg

Hey man, how's the p2r throttle spacer ? Are they any good ? Do you feel any difference? Im looking for one buy seems like they only have SI for the 9th ? Where did you buy yours?

Just installed my Progress 22mm sway bar. I haven't really drove since i put it in, but i cant wait to test it out!! :) pretty easy install, but that black brace is a pain in the butt!!

Another quick question on the sway bar. It just improves the handling and driving experience right ? Also where did you buy them :D

Thanks bro. Getting ready for more mods when I get my tax returned lol

Another quick question on the sway bar. It just improves the handling and driving experience right ? Also where did you buy them :D

Thanks bro. Getting ready for more mods when I get my tax returned lol
lol i am getting $5320 this year lol! Last year i owed $1200! Big difference!

@JTan24 I got my throttle body spacer from @PRO Civic they have the R18 version for sale --> http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-1060/index.html

I honestly cant remember where I bought my rear swaybar! haha
But I like it! I dont usually drive around corners fast or anything but just from driving around, the turns feel alot better and not so loose. It's definitley worth getting, especially for being realtively cheap. There are a few threads about the other bushing options you can have with the swaybar if you get one.

I'd say that the spacer and the swaybar are worth it though, you should get them! :thumbsup:

An update on the accident: it still isnt fixed. I left it for the past two weeks and they haven't even gotten started. So im taking it back this weekend and they're gonna do it Tuesday-Wednesday and then Itll be fixed. Im kind of annoyed that they had it without even doing anything. Rrrrrrrgh

Back