VNPP's build thread - the "stealth fighter"

I sent an email to grafximpressions ,hopefully he can do what I want,I may just have my gf bro paint them on by hand,or make a stencil and get paint and add reflective powder. I got to think of something soon.

Just washed and waxed! So shiny i can see myself!! :D
dy8u6eru.jpg

udy5emu7.jpg

So i came home from work today to find this beauty sitting in the driveway!
V6 Buick Century!
dasagazu.jpg

My great-granddad passed away a few years ago, and now its been passed on to my 15 year old brother whos been in love with this car forever.... now all he needs to do is pass his drivers test in december! Lol
But for real, its a nice car and the seats feel like getting massaged by a bunch of tiny marshmallow hands:love1:

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed in january. Flew back to Cali for the funeral. On the plus side I got to re-connect with some family I haven't seen/ heard from in a long time... Anyways, looks like a great first car for your younger brother!

That is actually a nice ride, looks real clean too, I'm sure he will cherish it, sorry for your loss.

Its been a while since he died, but its really something being able to know your great-grandparents! We found all kinds of cool things in the compartments too, like this really old gum still in the pack, and a bunch of old cassettes, one was even playing when we turned the car on lol. And in the glove box he kept a log of every time he filled it up... usually for less than $12!!! My whole family will love it and the history behind it im sure :)
But.... still can't beat the civic ;)

I don't know the feeling of getting massaged by tiny marshmallow hands but it sure sounds good. Lol.

So they decided to cut the grass at work..... and spray it all over my car!!!! So much for my "safe" spot :(
ysy8epa2.jpg

3unuraqe.jpg

Grass doesnt look good on black :(

:rotfl: The same thing happens at my house. It seem like the landscapers wait until I wash my car too...

:rotfl: The same thing happens at my house. It seem like the landscapers wait until I wash my car too...
Lol i know! I was going to go out and take pictures because it was actually clean for once, and then i saw THAT!!!!

I usually move my car when there are landscapers cleaning around the area I park at. Lol. The weed wackers tend to sling pieces of rocks all over the place.

Its so sad because i don't get to drive much when im at school.. look at it just staring into my room sadly lol
uploadfromtaptalk1380463776898.jpg

LOOKS GOOD MAN. Where did you get the engine cover ? I want TSUDOOOO lol. Throw in an aftermarket fogs. You'll look great lol. Don't get me wrong. It looks dope already.

Back