Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

work all weekend?
Live far too far away. Need to work friday and monday. I'm hoping not that weekend as well. Once a year that I can't take off is not bad; just my luck how it played out this time.

I'm planning on dragoning it the following weekend

I confess... I was lazy today..

I want to move, Portland sucks! Need to relocate some place fun.

I'm editing this by the time I'm at widmer Brewery tonight I will like Portland again.

I confess.. The last time I was on "that one" forum was 4-10-2012.. I just logged in now.

Going to post wh0re a bit :giggle: :devil:

I spent 2500 on a new custom desktop for my girlfriend. It was only supposed to be around a thousand :-(

DC: My sister got knocked up (by her fiancee who is now her husband - nothing like a courthouse marriage that I wasn't invited to....) and I don't really care. I'm ******* tired of hearing/seeing her post on FB with belly pics, clothes for the baby, craving statuses or whatever. I've been over it since I found out on Thanksgiving! Ugh

Definitely don't want kids ANY time soon!

The neighbors just had a beautiful baby girl...and got a puppy. I go over almost every day to take their puppy for a run, and see the baby :love:

The neighbors just had a beautiful baby girl...and got a puppy. I go over almost every day to take their puppy for a run, and see the baby :love:

Babies that you can give back are nice but I'd rather play with the dog/take it for a run than play with the baby/hold the baby. Not my thing. Kids love me though.

Yikes! Someone wasn't careful :-/

I blame Scott.
Scott had no hand in my getting as trashed as I did............lol. I do not remember dinner on the last night. I just remember I smoked weed from a crack pipe in my hotel room.....never smoked cracked no need for pipe.

Back