Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Driving out to Rockford this morning to sell my current daily. 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.
Then I have to stand around like an asshat until Pat Mills comes to pick me up. Should be in a new car next Friday. Sweet.

I am offered an internship towards my major, but its 50mins drive on a good day, pays 2$ less what im currently making, and I love my current job :( oh the decisions....

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently replacing a Compressor on a customers Kitchenaid Refrigerator, involves cutting into the system, releasing refrigerant into the air, soldering new bits of copper and steel onto the new unit, then vacuuming and charging the system, and he decides its best to sit his infant son down next to me to watch..
What the hell's wrong with people?!

ESPN (my employer) is preventing me from attending the 9thCiv Dragon meet. :pout: :pout: :pout: :rantsmiley: :rantsmiley:

Dislike times Infiniti squared.... What could be more important than the dragon....

My work is not letting me take a day off work till the dragon,I need a mental health day badly...

Back