Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

After dealing with a retard court systems and a messed up postal services all I needed was a cop giving me a dirty look for my exhaust backfiring and popping, slowing down to a red light.... Wanted to give that motherf**ker the finger blow the red light and haul arse down a back road and leave him holding his unused d*ck in his hand.....

Yes my limit was not only reached but blown outta the water

Last edited:
Being Volun-told to drive mother's friend's brother home... in Metro ATL at 5:00am apparently. :mad:

I don't feel as bad about driving down. They gave me 50 dollars and I did half the job, minus the arrival.

I played Xbox all day today. Like from 11am until about 20 minutes ago. I really want to keep playing but I have work early tomorrow..that's another confession, when I play Xbox, I play it for at least 4-5 hours strait.. I get in the zone haha

I played Xbox all day today. Like from 11am until about 20 minutes ago. I really want to keep playing but I have work early tomorrow..that's another confession, when I play Xbox, I play it for at least 4-5 hours strait.. I get in the zone haha
I did the same thing yesterday. I did take a couple 2 hours breaks though. lol

Last edited:
I do not have cable/satellite or any type of paid tv. I only have an old antenna on my chimney, and get about 24 local stations. Most are either 720p/1080i, and perfectly clear. I figure if there is nothing on worth watching, then it's time for me to do something else.

Some lady's coming from out of state to come take a look at my current daily driver.
If all goes well, I'll be in an FG4 pretty soon. ..though I have my eye on one other car.

..though I have my eye on one other car.

:think:

Ferrari-458-Spider.jpg

Back