Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

its one of those things that everyone does but no one says anything =P. i pee everytime in the shower, who in their right mind would waste even more water on a flush when ur already in the tub !

on a side note. my dc : im scared im never going to find someone to be with

its one of those things that everyone does but no one says anything =P. i pee everytime in the shower, who in their right mind would waste even more water on a flush when ur already in the tub !

on a side note. my dc : im scared im never going to find someone to be with

Aww why u say that?

Since we are in confessions I have peed in the wash sink at work when the bathrooms are full. There is a wash sink in the back of the weld shop and figured why not. When the time calls I'm letting it go, no reason to hold it, at least it went down the drain.

Last edited:
Since we are confessions I have peed in the wash sink at work when the bathrooms are full. There is a wash sink in the back of the weld shop and figured why not. When the time calls I'm letting it go, no reason to hold it, at least it went down the drain.
I dunno about that.

I have a small ocd problem where I can't just itch my nose or something, I ALWAYS end up scratching/wiping my whole face. Apparently been doing this since I was a baby and my friends make fun of me for it

I have a friend who basically only talks to me when they need a favor. All my real friends have told me to just stop speaking to the other friend but I don't play games like that. Also, I'm too stubborn to give up on someone I like. It all kind of sucks.

Back