Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

I bought a broken T.V on Ebay for $90 ( This was when LCD was new and a 32" was $650 and they hadn't started scanning serial numbers) I then bought the same T.V New from Wal Mart, and I took the broken one back, they told me there was an issue, I imediatly got nervous and asked what was wrong, they said I forgot the remote ( the broke t.v. didn't come with one) I said sorry, I must have left it in the car, I went to the elctonics dept. and bought the cheapest remote they had and walked back to the front with it. They gave me a full refund and I got a brand new t.v. for around $95.
Allthough its wrong I hate Walmart! At least it was Walmart you did it to.

Allthough its wrong I hate Walmart! At least it was Walmart you did it to.
I feel really bad about it now, I was young and it didn't feel like stealing at the time, although it does now. My friend had an xbox that got the red ring and he peeled the serial number off of a new one and stuck it on his then returned it (Also to Wal Mart), so he beats me on sneakiness.

I feel really bad about it now, I was young and it didn't feel like stealing at the time, although it does now. My friend had an xbox that got the red ring and he peeled the serial number off of a new one and stuck it on his then returned it (Also to Wal Mart), so he beats me on sneakiness.
lol i do this to wal mart allll the time!

go buy a game! play it for a week, if you don't like it, bring it back, say it's not working, they run you through the whole we cannot give you money back, but will give you a replacement. gladly accept the replacement. Bring back sealed game you just got to counter hours, or days later, get full refund. Use refunded money to go buy more games and repeat process :)

Wow, that's actually Genius!

I guy I used to work with, would plain out steal expensive DVD combo packs and return them for store credit.

now that's really bad :(

because that's stealing.. in my case.. it's just being smart :(
I don't feel like any one loses in your situation, they will probably send the game back they will test it, reshrink wrap it and resale it for full price. $60 games eventually cost $30 (and I doubt wal mart is even taken a loss at that price). and yeah, as far as the other guy, he got caught, arrested, and fired. :( I felt bad because he was the dish washer (Special needs)

I am listening to Burzums album Filosofem at work and I'm pretty sure the patients can hear it in the scan room.......

not gonna put anything too serious... you may not like what AP does...

i got BLOX purple lug nuts in yesterday!
was so excited, i texted me friend and told her "omg coolest thing i wanna show you! I'll send you a pic, they're my purple nuts!"

she got all mad and called me and then she got my picture :/

Ha ha ha ha!!!! My buddy did something similar.....gang of teachers at a social thing and we're all having a beer. Then my buddy stands up, pours his bag of Planters peanuts into a bowl, walks over to where 3 of our female colleagues were sitting and, with a calm, straight face says, "How would you like to have my salty nuts in your mouth?"

Last edited:
Road raged a bit this morning, some middle aged woman in a silver Infinity pulled out and cut me off on the way to work, I had to brake aggressively and change lanes to avoid tagging her rear bumper. While driving by her, I flipped her the bird and held my hand on the horn. By the next block, I was a bit ticked and was doing almost double the speed limit in the city. Got to work in record time, about 2 minutes faster than normal.

Stood around with a cup of coffee relaxing, BS'ing in the morning for 1/4 hour on the clock... it's ok since the bosses are there doing the same. Took an extra few minutes at lunch hour too.

Road raged a bit this morning, some middle aged woman in a silver Infinity pulled out and cut me off on the way to work, I had to brake aggressively and change lanes to avoid tagging her rear bumper. While driving by her, I flipped her the bird and held my hand on the horn. By the next block, I was a bit ticked and was doing almost double the speed limit in the city. Got to work in record time, about 2 minutes faster than normal.

Stood around with a cup of coffee relaxing, BS'ing in the morning for 1/4 hour on the clock... it's ok since the bosses are there doing the same. Took an extra few minutes at lunch hour too.

Everyone is guilty of it at some point, no worries. Its all in how you handle it though man. Good job.. It can be very irritating but its never worth it.. Just keep on keepin on man. And trade that coffee in for one of these:beer:

I keep a bottle of gin in my locker at work...........

Seriously.

I was given it as a christmas present one year from an older lady I work with who is a little clueless. I gave her son my old snow tires from my accord for free. I just wanted them out of my closet. So she gave me an unopened bottle of Mr.Boston gin. It's so old the label is different. It's the though that counts?

In any case it looked so bad/old I just stuck it in my locker and left it. I feel kinda badass at work when people are like: We need to drink here and I can say "well I do have some gin in my locker. Want me to get it?"

My confession lines us with yours. I get so mad at all the other stupid drivers around here I seriously have to talk myself out of wrecking my company car. I'm all like its a company car I won't have to pay for it. She just cut me off and nobody is behind me next time I'm not going to brake and let her (or him) eat my bumper lol. Have to talk myself out of it every day because I know its not the right thing to do.

Reactions: Nix
Back