Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Im bad....

Bad: If you complain that the table is hard or that you can't move on your own.... I take my time and leave you on the exam table longer. On purpose. I will also tell you we are out of blankets if you are cold.

I hate having to lift some 400lb fatty and have them say how weak they are but 5 min after we are done they are up walking around asking "where I get'a box of food at?"

Nice: If you make it easy and don't act like an *** I get it done quick and I get you a blanket from the heater we have.

OMG....not that song!!
Barney-and-friends.jpg

Ok I searched and couldn't find one.. Haha I've been wanting to start this thread for a bit. So lets hear some guts being spilled!! :)

Ill start;

In 11th grade I completely cheated on a report I had ( really the only thing I ever procrastinated on completely to the point of no return, so I did cheat )... by copy and pasting and doing the old switcheroo' with a couple key words..what makes me feel bad is that my teacher made it a point to tell the whole class about how good my A+ paper was and how others in the class should "take note"... I said nothing, smiled, and felt the burning eyes of about 10 classmates that know I didn't do a damn thing... still feel bad to this day.

Feels good to get that off my chest though.. So, anyone else? Don't leave me hanging here people! Lets hear em'!!!!

When I was younger my mother had a 85 Integra and purchased a new car in 2000. I was joy riding in the Integra without a license. One night while she was at work I went joy riding and parked it 3 blocks from our apartment. I got back in it and tried to start it. It didn't want to start, I repeated starting and gassing. Needless to say I pushed it home and put the keys back. My mother went to use the car and found out it wasn't working. Took it to the shop and they said the timing belt snapped and bent over half the valves:escaper: . I never told her what happened. She footed the bill and gave me the car shortly after. We had to tear it down to the piston rings due to little to no compression. Still feel bad about it, but I learned how to work on the car with the Mechanic.

Last edited:
not gonna put anything too serious... you may not like what AP does...

i got BLOX purple lug nuts in yesterday!
was so excited, i texted me friend and told her "omg coolest thing i wanna show you! I'll send you a pic, they're my purple nuts!"

she got all mad and called me and then she got my picture :/

66831_10200460984760247_277037336_n.jpg

I bought a broken T.V on Ebay for $90 ( This was when LCD was new and a 32" was $650 and they hadn't started scanning serial numbers) I then bought the same T.V New from Wal Mart, and I took the broken one back, they told me there was an issue, I imediatly got nervous and asked what was wrong, they said I forgot the remote ( the broke t.v. didn't come with one) I said sorry, I must have left it in the car, I went to the elctonics dept. and bought the cheapest remote they had and walked back to the front with it. They gave me a full refund and I got a brand new t.v. for around $95.

Back