Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

You should try your own homemade...from a brand of soy you like.

Really wants to get a, yea you just got beat by a girl sticker after tonight. But my bf says he wouldn't ever drive my car with that lol. Wondering if that's such a bad thing. Lol.

I should be doing homework, working on a project, and studying for a test. however, I decide to paint my rear calipers, Rain-x the windows, take the VTEC stickers off, and fix a chip in the paint. I also keep looking at stuff to buy when I already told myself I was done buying for the car for a while.:rolleyes:

:giggle: ^the mod-bug has bit you
First new car in 9.5 years and it was what I wanted to do with the last Civic, but by the time I had the money to spend, it wasn't worth it with the car. Plus, it was only an LX...

Shouldn't, but I had a hard time trying to justify the money when I was only starting with 115hp and I was looking for speed/acceleration/power.

not to get all rate r in here, but there is this famous pron site that has a confessions section. Needless to say, there is some amazing/scary/gruesome/erotic/arousing/tantalizing confessions on there...almost makes me feel like a Quaker.

Back