Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

DC: My new best friend
(not my photo)
Earth-Balance-Buttery-Spread.jpg

Go vegan! My bro did a vegan cooking show on youtube for a while. He works in TV so he filmed, edited, and did the whole thing himself.

One of my favs. Obv if you watch these you will all see we are crazy and you are all lucky I couldn't make it to the dragon this year. (2:00 starts my favorite part)

Lol looks like he could be one of the honorary chefs at the next dragon meet.

Confession: My husband just got a new job yesterday (secret #1) so we are going to put our house on craigslist next week (secret #2). I have moved a lot and sold four houses FSBO and I'm so tired of the whole selling/buying/moving process. I know this is going to be for the best and eliminate a lot of stress in the long run but in the short term I am terrified and pre-exhausted.

congrats to him on the new job... and good luck with the home situation. I do not envy you going through that process.

Confession: My husband just got a new job yesterday (secret #1) so we are going to put our house on craigslist next week (secret #2). I have moved a lot and sold four houses FSBO and I'm so tired of the whole selling/buying/moving process. I know this is going to be for the best and eliminate a lot of stress in the long run but in the short term I am terrified and pre-exhausted.

Just curious.. but what was wrong with his current job?

Also like different town or state?

We are going to move to a less expensive house in the same town.

His current job has a lot of problems with leadership. About a year ago it came out that the CEO had done time for embezzling and he's brokered a lot of shady deals at this current company. On top of that there's not much that can be done about it because this CEO is sleeping with the Owner of the company. It's pretty much been one PR disaster after another and it's just getitng worse. My husband is pretty fed up because it's a non-profit low income housing company and they've really lost the message. Everyone has slowly been leaving the company and moving on and we are relieved that he has found a way out. He'll be moving to a job as an admissions counselor at a mental health facility. It sounds bleak to me but he's excited to be helping people. It's also going to be a pretty substantial pay cut for him...so...we're moving.

Go vegan! My bro did a vegan cooking show on youtube for a while. He works in TV so he filmed, edited, and did the whole thing himself.

One of my favs. Obv if you watch these you will all see we are crazy and you are all lucky I couldn't make it to the dragon this year. (2:00 starts my favorite part)

Might have to. High proteins make me like crap too. Gotta keep the calcium up. Will watch the video soon :)

DC: I tried the SO soy chocolate ice cream in your list, webby. I've been meaning to do so since I had the coconut crap. I have to say the soy is terrible :/ it tastes like wheat bread. Wtf

...not what I expected. Frozen wheat bread

It took me a bit to get used to soy milk. I still am not happy with it as a milk replacement...but ugh...that thing they call "ice cream"...WTF were they thinking?

Back