Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Aww so sweet!!! I want to know what my proposal will be like. Hopefully next year. Been waiting forever lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

lol oh wow...Since we live in the DC area I want to propose at the Washington Monument, and since she doesnt like to be the center of attention, I'll make sure everyone sees it lol

I proposed to my wife on Christmas Eve/Christmas when she was coming down the steps of her church. She went to midnight mass with her parents and I surprised her when it was over. I was at the bottom of the steps with a dozen of red roses and she thought I was there just to say hi ;)

DC: I'm sooooo GLAD I found out that I can turn OFF signature for people!

Edit: Can't remove Stoe's :(

^^ too much reading. I just read the last sentence :giggle:

Might be easier but I hate talking on the phone!! Maybe 4 years of working at a Help Desk and being on the phone 8hrs a day/5 days a week did that to me.

I just thought about what you said, "Too much reading" ....... I thought you were the one that likes texting ....... :turbopokesmiley::rotfl:

I need to wash my car but I am still too chicken to drive to the car wash because it's on a busy road. (I can't wash it at home because we have well water and black car + hard water = no.)

DC
My very aggressive autox driving has broken my car. Extent of damage is unknown at this point.

Because racecar

I need to wash my car but I am still too chicken to drive to the car wash because it's on a busy road. (I can't wash it at home because we have well water and black car + hard water = no.)

I'm confused.. Please excuse me. Why are you too chicken to drive it on a busy road? Is it a manual transmission? First manual car?

Sorry. I'm just curious.

Back