Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

But after smashing my exhaust I lost interest in modding, I don't go to car meets anymore so I see no point.
To laugh at other people's visions. Mostly they are dumb. I have been recently telling this one older guy to not tint his tails; he tinted them, they look horrible.

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

My first mod was tinting my tails, it is the light tint.
tinted tails works on some and not other cars. It may work for yours, it definitely didn't work for this guy. He's a ricer anyway, just a hair shy of an AutoZone buyer

tinted tails works on some and not other cars. It may work for yours, it definitely didn't work for this guy. He's a ricer anyway, just a hair shy of an AutoZone buyer
SDC11368.jpg

My tail.

DC: I wish people who come into my office would come and go and not treat it like a social hour........

When I am trying to do work it gets annoying, I have no issues with social hour just go outside of my office for it.

Nope, I dont understand Chinese so there is no way to socialize with them....lol. I want my own office, I dislike sharing work space with people. I can't listen to my music loud.,

4-month bump.. Yeah let's do it! ^_^

DC: Work has been busy since my job duties have changed but I'm not upset about it. I like it quite a bit more since I pretty much never go to headquarters (main office) and start my day from home. Bad part is I have to drive my personal car (I do get $.55/mile but have to go over 31.2 miles for the day to start collecting). I am looking for a DD/Beater car (probably a Civic - Keep an eye out for me). :)

so if you drive 30 miles for them, you collect zero mileage reimbursement??? :confused:

I wanna murder my bosses and/or throw them thru a window head first.... Been working my arse off all week, today is the first day in 2 weeks I haven't pulled a 10 hour day and still no apperception and just getting a bunch do bullcrap... I better get a raise this year or I might go ballistic....

so if you drive 30 miles for them, you collect zero mileage reimbursement??? :confused:

That is correct Webby.

From my house to Towson (main office) it's 15.6 miles one way. So round trip 31.2 miles. I have to drive that to start collecting mileage reimbursement. I guess they figure they shouldn't pay me if I drive less than if I would have to head to the main office... :confused:

DC: I play fantasy football (and do very well), but can't stand football

I don't picture you being a sports kind of guy... :hiding:

I wanna murder my bosses and/or throw them thru a window head first.... Been working my arse off all week, today is the first day in 2 weeks I haven't pulled a 10 hour day and still no apperception and just getting a bunch do bullcrap... I better get a raise this year or I might go ballistic....

What's apperception? :confused: Sorry about your job.

DC: Food hates me

Awww.. Any kind of food?

booty - I get it now. I thought they just ignored some random milage for some reason. I guess that makes more sense since that's your "normal commute".

Back