Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Wanted to use the full sized rental pick up truck I was driving today as a battering ram to get thru traffic

Dam traffic must have been a mess. I guess by Philly area?. I know traffic gets pretty bad out there sometimes.

Dam traffic must have been a mess. I guess by Philly area?. I know traffic gets pretty bad out there sometimes.

Yea, 95 to the blue route north, ended up taking back ways to get up to the turnpike and got stuck behind a idiot doing 10 under posted and no way to pass for like 10 miles then another idiot doing 20 under for another 10 miles and no way to pass...

For every _____ company truck on the highway this week and last I was reciting facts. Today I was reciting my phone intro. Get to work and my voice is on the fritz. I can not afford to lose it. This happened last year as well. The losing of my voice not the facts.

For the last week, all I've been thinking about is winning the powerball...constantly...

My boyfriend has tickets to the All-Star "Sprint Showdown". Unfortunately I had to decline again this year. He is selling the tickets. I feel like a failure but I really think that it is pointless for me to go through race traffic, pick him up, go to race, and have to drive through race traffic again to come home. Plus it's rainy weather at the moment. I don't do rainy.

Yes. I was. But in the end, the ball was dropped. Last minute things happened again and we couldn't go and who knows if we will go to next week's race. :(

Anatomy and phys? Pathophys?

I remember all of those tests, I'm getting all sweaty thinking bout it.

What are you headed toward?

Back