NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

:giggle:

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

btw congrats on ur new cars!!! :woot:

TONY!!!!!! You can't show Bill pictures of the Si with THAT much dirt and yuckiness all over it...he'll stroke out!!!! You can all rest easy though because it was washed yesterday.

I get confused easily.. Sorry.

Bill - NitrousG35
Matt - Mattsbobo (who was at the dragon with Bill's old Mugen replica that he bought)

Both of you have/had the same names on 8th? Correct??

Did I get it right?

Who's Nomar and Santiago? :confused: OMG wow.. :/

Okay Okay.. Glad I got it right.

I think I saw Nomar/Santiago at the Dragon but I didn't know what his real name was.. Some people were calling him Nomar and some called him Santiago. :rotfl:

He wants me to sell him my RPM2s so he can have a 4Dr Meanie :giggle:

Mmmmmmmm...an elongated Meanie. Then all it'll need is retros and a Flux capacitor. :thumbsup:

And Bill congrats on the new Evo. I knew whether you got an 8,9, or X it wold be blue (and I'm glad it is). Now all we have to do is get you guys out here in your Evo's for an OG Dragon Reunion. I know that your life will never be complete until you: A. Drive the full course at VIR (pics coming soon :giggle:) and B. Have your very own Killboy pics. I'll get you out here sooner or later Bill. My Magic 8 Ball tells me that within the next year you will be badgered and annoyed to the point where coming to the Dragon is the only thing you can do to restore peace and harmony to your life. :badger::shadyhat::badger::bighug:

Haha yeah a lot of us, including myself, call him Nomar. It would make a really cool first name.
Sometimes it's just odd calling people by their first names when you've known them by their username for so long...
I couldn't walk up to you and say "Hey!! Bootyluvr" though...lmao

Haha yeah a lot of us, including myself, call him Nomar. It would make a really cool first name.
Sometimes it's just odd calling people by their first names when you've known them by their username for so long...
I couldn't walk up to you and say "Hey!! Bootyluvr" though...lmao

Well that's why I thought his real name was Nomar.. It sounds like a real first name IMO.

You can call me whatever you want! ;) :wavey:

Well that's why I thought his real name was Nomar.. It sounds like a real first name IMO.

You can call me whatever you want! ;) :wavey:

Haha yeah, I had the same "WTF?" when people started calling him Santiago :rotfl:

ooo :rotfl:Yes... Jeff-fa-fa

128788754435635687.jpg

Mmmmmmmm...an elongated Meanie. Then all it'll need is retros and a Flux capacitor. :thumbsup:

And Bill congrats on the new Evo. I knew whether you got an 8,9, or X it wold be blue (and I'm glad it is). Now all we have to do is get you guys out here in your Evo's for an OG Dragon Reunion. I know that your life will never be complete until you: A. Drive the full course at VIR (pics coming soon :giggle:) and B. Have your very own Killboy pics. I'll get you out here sooner or later Bill. My Magic 8 Ball tells me that within the next year you will be badgered and annoyed to the point where coming to the Dragon is the only thing you can do to restore peace and harmony to your life. :badger::shadyhat::badger::bighug:

Matt, yes, sooner or later, I will be at the Dragon. If I could find a way to truck our two Evos out there and then do the Dragon and drive VIR, I would do it in a heartbeat. BTW, I loved that comment on 8th Gen by that guy who thought that my Si was really a decontented Mugen. Talk about doing a facepalm. I wanted to even beat my head against the wall! Anyway, I am glad you posted on here.

I get confused easily.. Sorry.

Bill - NitrousG35
Matt - Mattsbobo (who was at the dragon with Bill's old Mugen replica that he bought)

Both of you have/had the same names on 8th? Correct??

Did I get it right?

/

I am Bill. I had the Blue FA5 with Mugen parts on it. I was NitrousG35 on 8th Gen Civic. I sold the Si to Matt, aka Mattsbobo. Then, I traded my G35 in on a white Evo X. To confuse matters even more, the money I got from selling Matt my Si went to buy a blue Evo. So, Bill=Blue Evo. Matt=Blue Si. LOL

I am Jeff. I've never owned a Civic. I did own a '96 Honda Accord. I'm bootyluvr on 9th. I'm accordracin96 on 8th. I drive a '07 WRB WRX Limited (have since May 2007).

There's me in a quick overview. :D :bighug:

Matt, yes, sooner or later, I will be at the Dragon. If I could find a way to truck our two Evos out there and then do the Dragon and drive VIR, I would do it in a heartbeat. BTW, I loved that comment on 8th Gen by that guy who thought that my Si was really a decontented Mugen. Talk about doing a facepalm. I wanted to even beat my head against the wall! Anyway, I am glad you posted on here.

Truck? Come on Bill. All you guys would have to do is mount skis on the front tires just long enough to get across the state line. :rotfl:After that just take them off and you'll both have a nice drive across half the country (assuming you haven't put a Skunk 2 TB on the Evo yet :giggle:). Then we'll all have a great time ripping up the Dragon. VIR doesn't have to happen on that trip. It's not going anywhere.

I found the comments about "decontented" Mugen funny as well.

I am Bill. I had the Blue FA5 with Mugen parts on it. I was NitrousG35 on 8th Gen Civic. I sold the Si to Matt, aka Mattsbobo. Then, I traded my G35 in on a white Evo X. To confuse matters even more, the money I got from selling Matt my Si went to buy a blue Evo. So, Bill=Blue Evo. Matt=Blue Si. LOL

Yes it's quite an incestuous family we have here. :wash:

Truck? Come on Bill. All you guys would have to do is mount skis on the front tires just long enough to get across the state line. :rotfl:After that just take them off and you'll both have a nice drive across half the country (assuming you haven't put a Skunk 2 TB on the Evo yet :giggle:). Then we'll all have a great time ripping up the Dragon. VIR doesn't have to happen on that trip. It's not going anywhere.

I found the comments about "decontented" Mugen funny as well.
Matt, you know me. I cannot tolerate any dirt or dust on my car. I literally feel the pain my cars are going through when I have to drive through rain or snow. Speaking of which, we just had our first frost-temp was 26 degrees F and it did indeed snow in Northern Minnesota! Anyway, expect to see two Evos delivered in an enclosed Tractor trailer and then offloaded at a certain small town in Virginia. Then, two Evos and an Si will make way to the Dragon meet. I will have an extra box of S2 DBW TB's just in case you need a spare or two or 10. :turbopokesmiley:

Back