2012+ R18 FlashPro

I wanted to but I can't :(
Car accident.

I hope someone can. Hondata muaah!KIMG0013.jpg
Or after bodyshop done fixing my car. I'll try to bring it.

Last edited:
I wanted to but I can't :(
Car accident.

I hope someone can. Hondata muaah!View attachment 42343
Sorry to see this.
pouting.gif

I heard ktuner will release AT version a lot sooner then Flashpro. Check out ktuner Facebook!

sooo flashpro is finally going to develop a tuning solution AFTER ktuner came out and said they'll make one for us?

You'll also need to find yourself a good tuner. There are not a lot out there who are good with the r18 and FP. There were a few guys with 8thgens that had gotten tuned by Vit, who is great with the K-series, but he did not do such a hot job on the R series. People kept blowing coil packs and such.

You'll also need to find yourself a good tuner. There are not a lot out there who are good with the r18 and FP. There were a few guys with 8thgens that had gotten tuned by Vit, who is great with the K-series, but he did not do such a hot job on the R series. People kept blowing coil packs and such.

I've done countless R18's only had *one* person complain about blowing coil packs. Only thing that can melt coil packs is running too much dwell, which is a setting we cannot change with the FlashPro. If someone's melting coilpacks on their R they have a mechanical (probably electrical) issue.

Good enough man. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything @VitViper . I reread my post and it does kinda sound like that. Sorry. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I thought I had read that you didn't touch the R18's but again, 8th isn't exactly a bastion of proper information anymore.

Good enough man. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything @VitViper . I reread my post and it does kinda sound like that. Sorry. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I thought I had read that you didn't touch the R18's but again, 8th isn't exactly a bastion of proper information anymore.
Not at all. I tune all kinds of cars and I have quite a few people enthusiastic about flashpro for these cars and I'm happy to help. Just saying the tune can make coils go bad is like saying the tune can make the injectors go bad, I'm just like O_O. Hell I'm using d series coils on my b18 Integra and I'm running them harder than anyone with an r18.

edit: to add, the one person that complain about coil pack issues actually had a bad injector clip at the end of the day... he spent a lot of time chasing his tail instead of further diagnosing the issue.

Last edited:
Back