GrafiXpressions Feedback Thread

does the key fob fit well with the 9th gen keys? i know most of them say 8th gen but i wanted to make sure and play it safe.

Got the front fog overlays and the euro red rear overlays. Quick delivery and quality material. I would use them again for sure.
3yrupebe.jpg

gy9e4yby.jpg

Unfortunately had a bad experience with the overlays I had ordered for my JDM badges. The rear overlay looks like it was cut just short and didn't quite cover the entire red area of the badge, so I had to pretty much ruin the overlay when applying it to make it fit as best as possible, but it wound up scratching the crap out of it. Very depressing. The front one went on a little better. Hope that Grafix might consider sending me a rear replacement overlay that is properly cut with a smooth rounded edge.

Unfortunately had a bad experience with the overlays I had ordered for my JDM badges. The rear overlay looks like it was cut just short and didn't quite cover the entire red area of the badge, so I had to pretty much ruin the overlay when applying it to make it fit as best as possible, but it wound up scratching the crap out of it. Very depressing. The front one went on a little better. Hope that Grafix might consider sending me a rear replacement overlay that is properly cut with a smooth rounded edge.

Email us about the issue!

Just got the yellow fog overlays and the only complaint I have is the lack of instructions and/or tips on how to install them. On their site it says use a heat gun or have a professional do it but I figured it couldn't be that bad. Maybe a video or some instructions on how to get the flat vinyl on a curved surface would help a DIY'er. I took the lights out completely and worked inside but could not get them to lay right without some small creases around the edge. One came out ok the other not so good so I just removed it. So in the end I only blew $15 and decided that I'll stay with clear fogs.

Just got the yellow fog overlays and the only complaint I have is the lack of instructions and/or tips on how to install them. On their site it says use a heat gun or have a professional do it but I figured it couldn't be that bad. Maybe a video or some instructions on how to get the flat vinyl on a curved surface would help a DIY'er. I took the lights out completely and worked inside but could not get them to lay right without some small creases around the edge. One came out ok the other not so good so I just removed it. So in the end I only blew $15 and decided that I'll stay with clear fogs.
couple diy's
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/diy-make-your-fog-lights-yellow-with-vinyl.5521/
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-si-sedan-fog-light-diy-updated-easy-method.4198/

Sorry Webby doesn't help. The first link shows him using a piece that's a lot bigger than the light and I'm sure you could stretch it enough to get it smooth at the edge. The second he cut the a little bigger and trimmed them after installing. I didn't have that ability with the pre-cut pieces I got. Plus both were for different shaped fogs than what I have. My 2013 has round lights, not sure if that would make any difference anyway. To be honest I probably should have just made my own.

Don't get me wrong I know it's not that difficult but some type of direction or helpful tips from GRFXP would be nice. After all isn't this thread for feedback from customers ? They shouldn't expect their customers to search for other posts or DIY's to install something they sell.

I must have measured my JDM emblems incorrectly, because they did not fit. Quality product though and I can be all thumbs. I did buy and successfully install the Si black overlays. They were near perfect fit. Fast shipping and good customer service. I'd buy from them again, just get some help with the install :)

ordered some emblems and tail light overlays for the 9th. Also had some emblems and emblem overlays for old 8th. Great products quick shipping. have used on multiple cars over the years
20170320_181957_zpsxyighqse.jpg

20170320_182010_zpsdi5znpfv.jpg

20170320_182022_zps3rjy86fb.jpg

1113151754_zpsw9bzed6w.jpg

Back