-Greddy grex oil cooler and filter relocation
-Greddy profec boost controller
-Walbro fuel pump
-Dot approved accord headlights
-Top secret ECU (have stock as wheel)
-BWR shift knob
- oil cooler found after talking bumper off
-Nismo front pipe and mines cat back
i think theres more .... forgot to see if turbos have been upgraded if not seems like that'll be next lol

I'd leave it and just enjoy it, especially if the turbos are upgraded. Paint will make it look pretty again... Maybe seats and harnesses?

That's a beautiful r32 man. I absolutely love the GTR line up and it's history. I agree with the above , paint her make it looks nice and clean and just enjoy her.

I third that motion. Refreshed OEM+ is perfect I think. Nothing crazy, just little additions where maybe the factory stuff is worn out or could use a small upgrade.

The more I look at the older cars the more I like their styling. 10 years ago I thought they were all ugly. Now I kinda like the brutish angular looks.

@323 yeah gonna probably do some nice brides, a nardi wheel, shift boot and e-break knob... little stuff. projectors, hid, still lost to do :)

Reactions: 323
will do after the holidays,

Also would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (Happy holidays) can't wait for the new year!
you guys a great group of people (one of the best car forums)

So, back to the civic. so i picked up a progress 24mm rear sway bar with upgraded end links for the civic today that should be about it for that car i think until spring, ahahahah

does anyone know what clutch i should go with? also resurface flywheel or should i get a lighten one?

Love the progess on the car. Great job!! I'll be staying tuned in for sure. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

I'm located in winnipeg manitoba, where everything is cold... hahaha

and thank you i can't wait until summer to get everything installed (march 30th is when i started the KW kit and a lot of other things)

I got a buddy that lives in w/p that I'm gonna go see in the summer. We should meet up and if we are both boosted by then we could have a lil fun. If your down for it
for sure, there no doubt i won't be boosted aha

when do you send me a pm and we can organize something

Picked up OEM headlights for crack head pricing so now i can retro fit them and not wreck my stock ones !!

3C3Xgyo.jpg

Back