Christian12's black FG4 Build

I'm located in winnipeg manitoba, where everything is cold... hahaha

and thank you i can't wait until summer to get everything installed (march 30th is when i started the KW kit and a lot of other things)

That's awesome, it's great to see more Canadians getting involved. Where did you buy all your parts from? I'm living in Newfoundland and having a hard time finding a vendor who ships to Canada for reasonable prices.

That's awesome, it's great to see more Canadians getting involved. Where did you buy all your parts from? I'm living in Newfoundland and having a hard time finding a vendor who ships to Canada for reasonable prices.
i mostly purchase all my parts locally, we a couple performance shops around here that i go to. they usually price beat the online venders

Do the shops you go to have websites ? Shipping from Winnipeg would be a hella lot cheaper than the states
this is where i have done probably 90% of my purchases from lol
http://www.speedfactorracing.com

could give them a call and find out

edit:
i personally like buying locally because I'm always scared of duty and stuff

so spring came a month early :)

so yesterday i went ahead an re-installed my coilovers and installed my new rims. oh my gawd I'm in love

K9JAgLw.jpg

xNW1rSW.jpg

Supercharger install is on the 30th of march i believe !!!!!!:woot:

not really an update but car goes in in 7 days to get boosted and turned. so excited to see how much power she will be putting down. hoping 340-360whp as for wqt anything over 240

So, back to the civic. so i picked up a progress 24mm rear sway bar with upgraded end links for the civic today that should be about it for that car i think until spring, ahahahah
Have you installed the Progress sway bar?
If you did I'm wondering how easily it installed and how you like the performance with the added stiffness?

@JonnyRotten im getting it dyno tuned Wednesday so we will know then!!!!

And for swaybar haven't even touched it. Will install it later maybe in a couple weeks I'm in no real rush I want to see the difference it makes from after switching back to coils

Both cars look awesome. I've always wanted a Skyline, but there just so hard to get legally where I'm at. Sometime before I kick the bucket I will find a way to get my hands on an R33 Skyline. Anyway cant wait to see numbers from the supercharger install.

Back