Christian12's black FG4 Build

So it actually made it on the dyno today! Numbers are lower then expected and 315whp with 235wqt but there's something wrong with the fuel pump or injectors.... There's power to be made. Thinking we should find 25-35whp more. Will upload some pictures later today. Picking her up tomorrow around noon

heres some pictures
vweUmvt.jpg

s9qGjx3.jpg

6pkWRd3.jpg

ypSeQ6t.jpg

M9tXXme.jpg

So, back to the civic. so i picked up a progress 24mm rear sway bar with upgraded end links for the civic today that should be about it for that car i think until spring, ahahahah

does anyone know what clutch i should go with? also resurface flywheel or should i get a lighten one?

I bought a Clutch Masters Stage 4 clutch with lightened flywheel. It works great on my build. Since you have the Flash Pro you want part no. 08240-HRC6-SK. This is the 6 disk option. This is the one I installed. They also offer a 4 disk option but it's less forgiving than the 6 disk. If you have the OEM ECU then it's part number 08340-HRC6-SK.

I bought a Clutch Masters Stage 4 clutch with lightened flywheel. It works great on my build. Since you have the Flash Pro you want part no. 08240-HRC6-SK. This is the 6 disk option. This is the one I installed. They also offer a 4 disk option but it's less forgiving than the 6 disk. If you have the OEM ECU then it's part number 08340-HRC6-SK.
thanks, its looking like the clutch will last a couple months hopefully. I'm thinking act or exedy.

also have had the car for 12 hours, that means best 12 hours of my life. this thing is quick.

Hey, love your build! I have a FG4 myself. Did you also get the Full Race exhaust from Speed Factor Racing? I am trying to find a store in Canada to get this from. I called Fedex and apparently there are no duties on car parts but I don't want to get a surprise bill!

Hey, love your build! I have a FG4 myself. Did you also get the Full Race exhaust from Speed Factor Racing? I am trying to find a store in Canada to get this from. I called Fedex and apparently there are no duties on car parts but I don't want to get a surprise bill!
Thanks so much, and no I weirdly enough ordered that from a different store called option plus that's another local after market place here

Did you do the install yourself? I'm looking into a meth kit for my turbo kit but I can't find a good place to mount the tank and pump.

Did you do the install yourself? I'm looking into a meth kit for my turbo kit but I can't find a good place to mount the tank and pump.
sadly no i didn't ... but my tank and pump are located in the trunk on the driver side ill get a picture of it for you

Quick question.... you have a one way check valve coming off of your intake manifold (clear with white) going to your blow off valve....(I presume). Did that valve come with your kit? Mine apparently did not. Which way is the valve working? Toward the intake manifold or toward the blowoff valve?

Quick question.... you have a one way check valve coming off of your intake manifold (clear with white) going to your blow off valve....(I presume). Did that valve come with your kit? Mine apparently did not. Which way is the valve working? Toward the intake manifold or toward the blowoff valve?
Superchargers don't have blow off valves

Superchargers don't have blow off valves

....... Listen if I have to get technical about this, plenty of supercharger kits come with blowoff valves. Take a look around ANY aftermarket supercharger kit produced by the numerous companies out there. So, for technicality sake.... THE BYPASS RECIRCULATING VALVE that comes with the Kraftwerks Rotrex Supercharger kit for the Civic Si. Look at this pic...
vweUmvt.jpg

Do you see that ONE WAY CHECK VALVE I am talking about now??? Its the clear one with white coming off of the intake manifold...right above where it says Kraftwerks on the intake tube and below the fuel rail. That vacuum hose goes to the BYPASS RECIRCULATING VALVE/BLOWOFF VALVE my friend...@xXCiviXx So anyway I spoke with Scott at Kraftwerks earlier and he said that the kit does NOT come with that ONE WAY CHECK VALVE. Can you tell me why you put it on there @Christian12? Thanks boss....

Very nice, always love the blacked out look. Like how you kept the tint classy and not murdered out. And yea I always tell myself the same thing about not modifying my next car... never happens ;)

@voodoo50 to be honest I'm not 100% sure i didn't install the kit so i cant answer your question.

@CraKay thank you i love how the car looks now, and i wanted to have a darker tint (35%) but its illegal to be anything under 50% in the front and i didn't feel like getting a ticket

Yeah, I'm just tuned on 91 but there is 94 here but not enough stations plus o drive to my cottage and there isn't 94 there. So that's the bonus of running water meth
Nice can't wait to see what you gain from a water meth injection
I have a good access to husky's 94 octane so I'll be tuning with that when I boost which will hopefully will be soon lol

Back