Photos Snow pics

Just getting our first legit snowfall here in Chicago. Looking forward to it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420421695548.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1420421695548.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
She's like don't make me go out in it. I'm an EVO not a Subaru :giggle: I'm kidding [emoji14]

We won't get snow here... Because I bought snow tires lol

I went grocery shopping, and in that short amount of time, I realized my Rex handled better in the snow. No shame in admitting that.

Just getting our first legit snowfall here in Chicago. Looking forward to it.

You will make $$ when the time comes to sell your EVO since Mitsubishi stopped production.

REALLY trying to hold onto this one. I'm getting older, and swapping cars every year is financially retarded. Yeah, they didn't even put Recaros in the '15's. Jeez.

REALLY trying to hold onto this one. I'm getting older, and swapping cars every year is financially retarded. Yeah, they didn't even put Recaros in the '15's. Jeez.

You kidding right?:eek2: They were standard back in 2012 when my friend bought his GSR. I honestly feel like Mitsu will pullout from NA market in the next few years I rarely even see their cars on the road. On the other hand my parents have 07 Outlander V6 and that thing is dead nuts reliable.

Nope. Something about them not meeting safety standards for the new year. The '15's get regular RA seats. Meh.

someone is going to have a bad day

6LRAmsL.png

I know a lot of people on the east are getting hammered with snow - let's see it!

2015-02-16_17-45-14_260.jpg
8" IN MISSOURI!!! First time in a while it was a good snow as opposed to an icestorm.
Also, is ABS constantly kicking in a bad thing? I never had to drive in the snow for an extended period until today, and the ABS was always going off becuase the roads weren't plowed when i left for class this morning

Won't hurt the abs. It's doing its job. We got around 8" so far and it's still coming down.

I'll try to take a picture tomorrow when it's not dark out... I'm in central MA, and we're getting a little bit more snow tomorrow, and quite possibly a bit more this weekend.

Back