Post Your Latest Purchases

i bought a beretta silver pigeon 1 last night, 12 gauge with a 32" barrel its my new sporting clay gun
63-649-02_main.jpg

i bought a beretta silver pigeon 1 last night, 12 gauge with a 32" barrel its my new sporting clay gun
63-649-02_main.jpg

Nice! One of my company's owners got one similar to this about a year or two ago as a company anniv gift.

He was super excited like the kid in the Xmas story movie getting his bee-bee gun, lol

Nice! One of my company's owners got one similar to this about a year or two ago as a company anniv gift.

He was super excited like the kid in the Xmas story movie getting his bee-bee gun, lol
thats exactly how i felt as i was walking out of the store last night with it, i cant wait to get to the range this weekend

@323 is that a flash drive? It has an hdmi port I think so I dont really know
Like Webby posted, it's called a Chromecast. It works just like a set-top box like a Roku, bit because it's made by Google, it can integrate with any android device

You guys with your super sports. I'll get mine soon.

I haven't bought anything expensive for a month. Lol.

-Weathertech Window visors with light tint
-Torque Solutions axelback exhaust mount. I'm hearing slight rattling on the axelback.

Picked my tires up today. Sucks they have to sit in the garage for a few months.

Back