Post Your Latest Purchases

Just bought....

Ksport Coilovers
Mugan Rep Window Visors
Sickspeed 6' bubble shifter
Sickspeed Extended red lugs (debating to keep the points or not have to wait and see what it looks like on the car)
Yellow Fog Light overlay
White SI overlays
And trading my buddy for his XXR 550's in black 18x8.5 +35

Now just waiting for my car to get to the dealership.

ksport-kontrol-pro-coilovers-500x500.jpg WV-CIV12-MUG-BK-P1-BX.jpg $_12.JPG $_12 (1).JPG fog overlay.jpg si overlay.jpg 550_Chromium_Black_Front_18.jpg

Yes and it was alot of OT at work to save for those parts. I wanted to order them and make sure everything is here before the car comes in.

MUT-41886R-2.jpg

I guess I could say I bought this......... I leased my 2012 3 years ago..... My lease was coming to an end, so I just bought(financed) it.
Of course they did try to talk me into getting a newer one, but I like this one so much I didn't go for the newer ones.
I've been liking my car since I 1st got it, and see no reason to take a chance on a new one since this one hasn't given me any problems, like they say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Am I allowed to post this on multiple pages?

When you don't have a lot of extra money to spend on your car, it's the little things that matter.
I absolutely love this little addition to my car.
View attachment 46816

Ugh....so nice up close. I REALLY want one but not sure I want to drop $100 or more on a shift knob.

Back