2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

the stock downpipe has 2 catalytic converters (on the car from the factory). The full race has 1 high flow cat.

Buddy Club recently released their DP. Catless only:sadwavey:
bc.k24z3.header2_d.jpg

bc.k24z3.header4_d.jpg

bc.k24z3.header3_d.jpg

Not sure...One vendor said it's 2.75" and the other said it's 3".:screwy::shady:

Figured I would post this here. Just over 12k on rv6 catted dp. Recently installed Axion industries 3" catless dp. 11k N/A and 1k boosted on this RV6 dp. held up strong.RV6CATTEDDP.jpg RV6CATTEDDP@.jpg

Last edited:
I am ready to buy a Full-Race Catless DP. Dose anyone know where I can Buy one the Cheapest. And get it fast. And what do people think about the RV6, PLR, or Buddy Club is any of them make any more power then the other or are they all around the same. +-1 hp.

I am ready to buy a Full-Race Catless DP. Dose anyone know where I can Buy one the Cheapest. And get it fast. And what do people think about the RV6, PLR, or Buddy Club is any of them make any more power then the other or are they all around the same. +-1 hp.

They all metal pipes;) Catless DP will be raspy and you will have fuel smell coming from your exhaust. Do you have emissions testing in your state? Also catless DP's hiss:eek:..... Right now there are so many 3" downpipes available.... Axion Industries, Buddy Club, Skunk2, PLM and Full Race. I guess you will also need Hasport rear engine mount since some people have reported that their aftermarket DP is hitting steering rack with the stock mount.

They all metal pipes;) Catless DP will be raspy and you will have fuel smell coming from your exhaust. Do you have emissions testing in your state? Also catless DP's hiss:eek:..... Right now there are so many 3" downpipes available.... Axion Industries, Buddy Club, Skunk2, PLM and Full Race. I guess you will also need Hasport rear engine mount since some people have reported that their aftermarket DP is hitting steering rack with the stock mount.
I don't have emissions testing. And I don't mind the fuel smell. I stay on a military base where tons of vehicles drive around. So I don't think many people will even notice my car. Unless I go of post.
do you know how much the Hasport mount is off your head. I think i am going to go with the Full-Race from Corsport.com they are the cheapest I have found thus far.

@squiggy should be able to help you since he has a Full Race DP. BTW you will need a Flashpro and get your car tuned with that DP.

Any of you have a personal review on the axion downpipe?
Very nice dp. They do not supply a new gasket from head to bellmouth. They do supply the gasket from dp to mid pipe with 3 bolts and nuts. No lock washers or flat washer though. Those are the only things that i could complain about. As for price its great. Axion made a nice dp

Thank you very much for the response, i figured they would make a nice piece.
Very nice dp. They do not supply a new gasket from head to bellmouth. They do supply the gasket from dp to mid pipe with 3 bolts and nuts. No lock washers or flat washer though. Those are the only things that i could complain about. As for price its great. Axion made a nice dp

Back